30 THE CAFÉ RUCKUS

publishing again because we haven't reached the targeted votes, the next chapter is ready if you want it then vote :)

Aliyah's POV

I feel like I'm falling for him but I don't want to. I don't want to get hurt. What if he's like all those other guys from my past?

I was looking at him and thinking all sorts of shit until my hiccuping interrupted my thoughts.

Gosh this is so embarrassing.

He didn't say a word and just kept driving until we reached a gas station.

He calmly told me to wait in the car as he went to the store. A few minutes later he came back with a bottle of water and my favourite.

Strawberries. How did he even know I liked strawberries?

I asked him and he told me that he remembered me mentioning it once. He
remembered and that speaks volumes about the kind of person he is.

I drank the water and started eating the strawberries happily. Whenever I'm doing something I love, I start acting like a child. It's not the best trait to have but I can't help it and for some reason my inner child comes out when I'm with him because he makes me feel comfortable to be myself around him.

After a while, we reached a café that I didn't even recognise but it seemed nice.

He parked the car and we entered the café, it was dinner time by now so I asked him if we should just have dinner and he said yes.

"Oh wow look at you lovebirds! Table for 2 I presume?" The waiter said, making me slightly uncomfortable because I didnt know if Reyansh will like that assumption but it didn't seem like a really bad thought.

I looked up at Reyansh and he just stood there smiling. Does he feel the same way about me?

"Right this way ma'am" The waiter said.

Both of us followed him and he took us to the perfect spot. A table overlooking the
sea. Best of all? It was separated from the other tables so we got privacy to talk
about whatever we wanted.

We sat down and the waiter brought us our menus.

"Order anything you want." He said.

"Hmm I'll take one Pasta Arrabbiata! What about you?" I asked.

"I'll have the same. I love pasta." He said making me grin from ear to ear.

"You love pasta? Me too! I can't believe we have so much in common!" I said a
little too over-excited.

The waiter came again a bit later and we placed our orders. I was really tired so I laid my head on the railing next to our table.

I don't even know how or when but I fell asleep. I got up only to see Reyansh's big
brown eyes looking into mine while speaking on the phone to someone?

Way to ruin a perfect dinner by sleeping.

Fuck you Kiara for giving me the habit to sleep anywhere and everywhere.

Reyansh's POV

Aliyah looks so cute and pretty and adorable and beautiful and what the hell has happened to me. I mentally slapped myself to get rid of those thoughts.

She fell asleep after giving our orders to the waiter.

My Aliyah was probably so tired. I sat there looking at her but then I got an idea.

I took out my phone and took a picture of her. She looked way too adorable and I wanted to capture this memory.

A few minutes later my phone started ringing and I saw that it was Kiara bhabhi.