08 THE FIRST LOOK (REYAH)

Later that evening

Later that evening

I was going to enter the reception hall when my phone suddenly slipped out of my hand and slid to a corner in the lobby. I cursed under my breath and went to take it when I heard soft crying noises from behind a curtain.
Curious, I decided to go and check it out.

I moved the curtains around to see a girl about my age crying hard. She looked so vulnerable like that and I didn't want to make her uncomfortable so I was going to just leave but then I know its wrong to leave a girl like that here, crying alone. So I went closer to her to ask her if shes okay but she got scared and went more backwards.

"Please leave me" she said while stuttering, as she was crying badly.

I had no intentions to hurt her so I told her "Hey. hey its okay calm down.. i won't hurt you". I noticed she was shivering so I took off my coat and put it on her shoulder.

"I'm sorry you had to see me like this-s" she said stuttering and crying, I felt a pang in my heart, I don't know why but it was troubling me to see her crying and knowing I can't help her for it.

"I-i-im sorry-y please forget about this. Im usually the happy person among my friends so I don't want them to know that i cr-ried-d like this."She said slowly backing away and getting up.

Her eyes were glowing with her tears in them and it hurt to look at her that way. I knew nothing about this girl but I didn't want to see her in pain. I have never felt this way before, shit i dont even know her but it feels like someone has stabbed me in every sensitive part of my body and the pain doesnt want to subside.

I bent down and hugged her lightly, as i caressed her back and whispered sweet stuff to calm her down. I noticed that she had stopped shivering so I asked her if she wanted some water but she stopped me and told that it was okay and shes fine now.

"It's okay, I'm fine thank you so much for comforting me" she said whispering as I chuckled internally at her cuteness.

I noticed that she didn't look up even once to see me, I guess she was really scared. I wanted to kill anyone who hurt her, my own thoughts shocked me because I didn't even know this girl.

She ran away after that embarrassed, but she dropped her scrunchie while running so I did what anyone would do and took it and wore it on my wrist.

She looked so pretty with her deep brown eyes and matching hair in a beautiful yellow kurti. I couldn't get her out of my head.

After she left, I took my long forgotten phone and was walking inside the hall and I saw Ayaan there so I was about to approach him when someone pulled me and asked me what I had done to Aliyah. I was confused as I didn't know any Aliyah.

"What did you do to Aliyah?" She asked me

"Who is Aliyah? I don't know any Aliyah." I said being so confused