25 THE MOVING IN

Kiara's POV

After our parents left, I turned and looked at Ayaan who was also staring at me.

"So are we having separate rooms or?" I asked him as I walked towards him.

"Why would we have separate rooms?" He asked confused, with a frown.

"You might not be comfortable, hence I asked" I said as he came forward and held my hand.

"Kiara, I'm okay with it. Are you?" He asked.

"I'll get used to it so it's okay" I told him as I pulled my hand out of his grip and walked away to look out around our new house.

Our house. Feels weird to say it.

Hе can go figure out his mood swings on his own for all I care. Asshole.

As I went towards the stairs, Irealised that our luggage was still in the living room so I went to take it.

I went to the living room and saw Ayaan sitting on the couch with his hands on his head.

I really hope he's okay.

I went and was about to sit next to him but he suddenly said,

"not now Kiara"

Oh? Maybe he needs some time alone.

I got up feeling a little dejected and went to take the luggage. The rooms were upstairs, how will I take this heavy thing upstairs?

I groaned in annoyance and suddenly I saw Ayaan taking the suitcase off my hand.

"I'll take it" He said as he took the suitcase with his one hand and held my other hand and pulled me upstairs. I just followed behind silently.

We opened the first room and it is obvious that it is the master bedroom. He kept the suitcase in the corner and said,

"You can get changed first" and was about to leave but I held his hand and stopped him.

"Ayaan wait" I said

"What is it?" He asked.

"I hope you know that I'm here for you. It's not fair that you comfort me when I am feeling down and you distance yourself when you're not okay. I am and will always be here for you whenever you need me so don't go away when you clearly need someone to lean onto right now" I told him and saw his eyes soften.

He pulled me towards him and hugged me. He buried his face in my nape and whispered.

"I'm sorry love" he said.

"It's okay. I know you were stressed about something so I did not bother you." I said as I hugged him back and kept my head on his chest, hearing his rapid heartbeat.

"I know a sorry does not justify my actions. I didn't speak to you much because I was afraid I would let out my anger on you and I did not want to hurt you" He said.

The fact that he was this thoughtful and thought about not hurting me even though he was angry speaks volumes. I'll make sure to get rid of any pain on his way, he doesn't deserve it.

He is not rude, arrogant, he is misunderstood, a lot.

I guess what people say is correct, the prettiest smiles hide the deepest pain.

"It did hurt me but I don't care. If you ever need someone, I'm here for you always" I told him as he pulled away from the hug and kissed my forehead.

Suddenly his phone started ringing. I was about to go and take it for him but he rushed towards the bed snatched it from my hand as I took it.
Literally snatched it.

what the hell.

"I'll take it" He said as he picked up the call.

"Yes ma?" he replied as he answered the call and went outside the room.

Oh, it's his mom.

After a few minutes, he was done talking and came to me again while I was taking out my clothes and thinking why he snatched the phone from me.

Is he hiding something?
I do trust him, a lot but that was weird.

"Ma told us that we can stay in her house for a while" He said

"How long?" I asked him.

"Maybe a week or two" Ayaan replied.

"Oh okay I'll get ready" I said and I was about to leave but he pulled my wrist and I landed on his chest.

I could practically feel his abs and muscles.

"what?" I asked him, completely flustered.

I felt the heat creep up to my cheek and felt it burning.

He suddenly kissed my cheek and walked away nonchalantly saying,

"Nothing. My wife looked cute so I did it"

He's going to kill me one day with his actions.

I tiptoed and kissed his check in return.

"well my husband looks cute too so I did it"

He just threw his head back and laughed. The things I would do just to see him laugh is scary.

"I'm gonna go freshen up" I said as I went into the washroom, and holy shit. It's huge.

Luxury, modern, royal, everything.

After I took a nice hot shower, I came outside while drying my hair and saw that Ayaan wasn't in the room.

"Ayaan?" I called out just in case he was in the closet or something but I did not get a reply.

I went downstairs as I heard a rattling sound from the kitchen.

I went inside the kitchen just to see the most mouth-watering view I had ever seen in my 24 years of life.

----------

Hey guys!
I know the chapter is really short but since you guys kept asking me to post it soon I tried my best, tho I'm not satisfied with it :( I feel like I could do better than this.

Anyways, let me know your thoughts about this chapter in the comments.

Next chapter will be posted ONLY if we hit the targeted votes,
60+ votes
70+ comments