13 THE ENGAGEMENT PT.2

Ayaan's POV

I called Aarav who was standing near the stage and he came after a minute.

"Yes kuch chahiye?" he asked me as I nodded my head.

(Need something?)

"Haan, ask mom and dad if we can go eat, we're hungry" I told him as he smiled.

for what? I don't know.

"aye bhabhi bhooki hai toh tu itna kar raha hai unke liye?" he said as I internally slapped myself for calling him out of everyone.

(Sister in law is so hungry that you're doing so much for her?)

"are you going or should I call someone else?" I told him as he started laughing again.

Why am I surrounded by idiots.

"I'm going I'm going wait" He told me as he left the stage. I turned to look at Kiara and saw her staring at me.

"what?" I asked her.

"Nothing" she told me as she looked away. weird.

She had her hand on her stomach half the time, and she told me she was hungry so I called Aarav to get it ready.

I don't know why I care about her, something's happening to me.

After a few minutes Aarav came back and told us that we can go eat and by that time most of the guests had left.

"Let's go, we can eat now" I told her as I stood up and she looked up in an instant.

"really?" she told as she got up and I nodded my head.

We went down the stage and I helped her get down because media was still present. My parents didn't invite them but paparazzi are paparazzi's for a reason, they always show up uninvited.

I went down and held my hand out as she took it.

Again, I don't know what happened but I felt some sort of way when her delicate, soft hands touched my rough ones. I ignored the feeling and helped her get down.

As we were walking, she kept stopping in between and was walking weirdly.

What's up with her again? I decided to ask her

"What happened now?" I asked her as she looked at me nervous.

"nothing" she told as she stood up straight.

"Saying nothing isn't going to solve the problem so stop beating around the bush and tell what happened" I told her annoyed.

Why does she always complicate things. ugh. How will I survive with her.

"My leg hurts because of the heel OKAY?! HAPPY NOW?" she told me half screaming, getting mad at me now.

great.

"then remove it" I told her as she looked at me and told sarcastically.

"Oh yeah I didn't think of it before. Normally guys would help the girl but here you are being an asshole"