05 THE FIRST MEETING

I woke up the next morning at 10am and thought about last night

Last night was fun, me and Aliyah had ice cream and we were talking the whole night, I forgot about the marriage topic and had a lot of fun.

I woke up and did my morning routine and went downstairs.
I saw my parents in the living room so I just wished them.

"Good morning" I said and walked away to the kitchen not waiting for their answer.

I heard them sigh but I couldn't care less.
How do they expect me to react after they planned to arrange my marriage with some random guy? Ugh!

I went to the kitchen and I was having my breakfast when my parents entered the kitchen.

"Beta, we have informed the Kapoor's and their son, Ayaan also said yes, they'll be coming to meet us tonight. I hope you'll be ready to meet him. They'll be here at 7pm" My dad said.

Not this topic again! I thought in my mind and cursed under my breath.

"Okay" I said and got up as I had finished my breakfast, I kept the dishes and walked away.

This is so annoying. All my hopes are crashed I don't know if I'll be able to manage this whole marriage thing! And I have to go back to London in 2 months since I'm here for vacation. I have no idea how I'm going to deal with this.

I went upstairs and saw Aliyah awake, I wished her.

"Morning aliyahhhhhh" I said as I smiled brightly at her.

"Morning Kia, you seem happy today" Aliyah said smiling at me with raised brows.

"Happy my foot, that Ayaan guy and his parents are coming to meet me today and finalise the discussion about the marriage, I don't know why I have to go through this shit!" I said to her and she smiled sadly.

"I know Kia, it's tough, but please take your time on deciding about your decision as it's gonna be something that will plan your whole future from now on." She said to me as I nodded.

"Yeah thanks Aliyah, I owe you tons for always being with me whenever I need you." I said to Aliyah while smiling cheekily.

"Bitch what do you mean by owe me tons? You're my bestfriend and that's my job to support you for anything you do" Aliyah said as she hit my head.

"Ahhh achaa meri maa maaf kardo" I told her rubbing my head as we both giggled.
(Okay my mother, forgive me)