09 THE DECISION

Two days later

I was hanging out with Aarohi in a café, we were just laughing around acting like total idiots, people were looking at us concerned but we didn't give a shit

"and you know what she did after that?" Aarohi said
"SHE SLAPPED HIM LOL" she continued and we both broke into laughter once again.

As we continued laughing, some guy came to us and was like
"Kiara right?" he asked me
I recognised him from Aisha's wedding as I replied "Yeah, you're from Aisha's wedding right?" I asked him and he nodded
"Yep, I'm Reyansh, Ayaan's brother. Nice to meet you both" he told us.
He seemed like a really nice guy unlike that asshole Ayaan, that asshole is probably adopted.
"Nice you meet you too, This is Aarohi, my best friend" Reyansh looked at her and they both exchanged smiles and I asked him what he's doing here alone to which he said "Nope, I'm here with Aarav, he's my brother, we were just hanging out"

aarav? shit. I looked at Aarohi and she looked just as shocked as me but we both hid the expression as Reyansh was still here.

"Ahh oka-" I was gonna complete my sentence when I got a call so I excused myself and went outside to attend the call from my mom.

"Hello ma, kya hua?" I asked her
(what happened?)

"Kuch nai beta, come over asap as we're meeting the Kapoors to decide if you and Ayaan agree with the engagement" she told me.
(nothing much)

Arghhhh. not this again.

"okay I'll go to their house directly, see you soon" I told her and hung up the call as I didn't like this conversation one bit.

I mood totally dropped as I went back inside to see Reyansh and Aarohi sitting down laughing about something.

"Hey guys, I got to go know. Mom has called me to decide about the stupid engagement with that asshole so I'll see you guys later?" I told them not caring about the fact I just called Ayaan an asshole infront of his brother. He should know the truth.

"Acha well I have to go there too I'll drop you there? I'll drop Aarohi to her house too" Reyansh said

"No no it's fine, you guys carry on. I have some work to finish, so I'll finish and go back home" Aarohi said as I nodded

"Okay stay safe, bye babe!" I said to her as me and Reyansh left.

As Reyansh was driving, we started talking about random stuff to not keep things awkward and it did work. We were talking about the engagement, and Ayaan and I kept telling about his stupid behaviour and Reyansh just laughed.