23 THE ALLIANCE PT.3

Wedding

Kiara's POV

He pulled me towards him making us accidentally kiss. We kissed. Our lips touched. Accidentally. The fuck.

I closed my eyes making the feeling surreal.

It was something I had never felt before. Even with Varun. I can't even compare both of them.

There is Varun and then there is Ayaan.

He held my head with his hand and kept his other one at my waist and we both sat up properly. I pulled back and looked into his eyes. He looked sad?

"Ayaan." I started to say but he stopped me from talking by keeping his finger on my mouth.

I think we might've gone overboard.

My breath hitched when he looked at me. I mean he really looked at me in the eyes. There was something unidentifiable in his eyes.

"Kiara" He said.

God I hated it when he said my actual name. I preferred Amore mio or love.

"Hm." I said looking at him with wide eyes.

"I think I'm starting t-" He was saying but then his phone started buzzing continuously.

His phone was ringing. He picked it up and I couldn't hear who it was on the other end but whatever they said it seemed to ruin his mood a bit.

"Who was it?" I asked him, worried.

"Reyansh." He said rather coldly. That hurt.

He got up to leave but then I held his hand and hugged him. I looked at his face and his eyes were filled with hurt and pain.

I don't want to see him in pain ever. I want to ruin the pain and the cause of it. If that cause happens to be me then I'll distance myself from him, even if it hurts. My eyes started to water at that thought.

"Ayaan please don't leave" I told him. The tears ruining my make up.

I hate crying, I have always hated crying for stupid things but it still happens when the topic is about love or anything that has to do with my past.

"Amore? Are you crying? Why are you crying? Don't cry." He said.

He then pulled me back but I didn't want him to see my face so I turned away.
He gently tilted my head back and looked at me. His face was filled with worry.

He then bent down to my face level and he started kissing each and every tear one by one.

"Your tears make my heart wrench Amore mio. It hurts so much. It feels like someone is pricking me with a needle again and again." He said hugging me.

"You're in pain. You're hurt Ayaan I can tell. Whenever you feel ready, I'll listen to you until every ounce of pain you've been holding in is let out" I tiptoed and gave him a kiss in the cheek.

We placed our foreheads against each other. I could feel his hot breath on me.

He took a few steps back and looked at me.

He threw his head back and laughed. Oh I loved it when he did that. I laughed a bit too.

"Why are you laughing?" I asked him

"Oh nothing I'm just looking at my wife." He said and I started giggling.

"I'm not your wife yet" I corrected him.

"You're gonna be my wife anyways so it doesn't matter" He said as I chuckled.

"Haan okay now come help your fiancé to fix her make-up." I told him leading him towards my make-up table.