41 paris 4

Reyansh's POV
Before leaving for Paris
Day 1

I was on the way to Aliyah's place to pick her up and go to the airport. I'm wearing a black shirt and black baggy jeans I matched it with a rolex and my favourite pair of shoes.

On reaching Aliyah's house, I got out of the car and rang the doorbell. She was surprisingly ready and we left immediately after talking to aunty and uncle and reassuring them that I'll take good care of her. They put my trust in me and I won't dare to break it.

We reached the airport, the ride was mostly filled with Aliyah talking about her life and me listening to her not knowing what I did in my past life to deserve her but I'm glad I did. I saw my brothers and the girls were already there so we boarded the flight.

In Paris

Once we had reached the hotel we got to know that we were short on rooms. I would've loved to share a room with Aliyah but then again I didn't want to make her uncomfortable and that was just weird to share a room with her, so I just let her go with Zara while Aarohi was stuck with Aarav.

There is definitely something going on between the two.

Aliyah's POV

I can't believe I'm in Paris, I mean, having a rich jiju is such a privilege for real. I wanted to spend time with Reyansh but I decided not to disturb him so I went out to look at the scenery for a while but when I came back feeling bored, Zara was missing from our room.

I went to Reyansh's room after brainstorming for a while and knocked only to find him confused just like me. Apparently Ahaan was missing too.

They both definitely went out. I wish someone took me on a date, especially in Paris. It would be so romantic and fun.

As though he read my mind, Reyansh immediately asked me if I wanted to go out.
I said yes of course. I went back to my room to get ready.

After debating for a while, I wore a beige crop top with black baggy jeans. I brushed my hair a bit and let it open and after being satisfied with my look I went to his room to meet him and he was wearing that same black shirt which I love the most. I don't know if it is a coincidence but I once mentioned that I loved this shirt and now he's wearing it.

Am I delusional? Yes.

I had no idea where he planned to take me but I trust him so I just went with him. We used the hotel's limo and we reached a really pretty scenic route. He stopped the car and we started walking. It was like a nature walk. It was really serene and tranquil. We kept walking in silence for a while when he suddenly stopped.

What was he doing now? I swear he is one of the nicest person I have ever met and he is always surprising me with something. I can't deny that I love it.

“Reyansh what are you doing?” I asked him.

“I just thought of a really good prank idea.” He said as he grinned.

Oh how much I love that smile of his.

“Yeah what is it?” I asked confused but also excited because I was all in for pranks as long as it didn't hurt anyone.

“How about we prank our friends saying that we are dating?” He said.

I froze but it didn't seem like the worst idea on the planet so I agreed.

“Sure! Sounds fun.” I said grinning at him.

We decided to call Kiara first.

She picked up after a few rings and she seemed so damn happy. It hurt to tell her that it was a prank, but I did and to say she was mad was an understatement. She isn't a fan of pranks but I thought it would be fun since it's harmless but either way I explained it to her though and she
seemed to understand.