20 THE ARCADE (KIYAAN & REYAH)

Reyansh's POV

After Ayaan asked me to accompany him somewhere, I was skeptical but never did I expect he would take me to Kiara bhabhi's house.

Since when is he interested in meeting her? I didn't mind though because I loved meeting Kiara bhabhi. She's the best.

Anyways, after we reached her house, someone opened the door.

I nearly fell to the ground because of the shock. Actually, saying I was shocked was an understatement, I was beyond shocked.

Aliyah opened the door.

I'm pretty sure my eyes were bulged out of my sockets, Ayaan looked at me weirdly.

"Oh wait, I'll call Kiara" she said as she went inside.

Her voice was the sweetest thing I have ever heard, it was like a damn melody and I wish I could hear it every single second of the day.

Soon Kiara came back and said Hello to Ayaan. Since when do they talk to each other so comfortably? They were glaring at each other the whole day during their
engagement.

"Bhabhi I'm here too" I told her as she gave me a friendly hug.

We went inside and sat down on the couch.

"Hello uncle aunty" I told Kiara bhabhi's parents and other uncle and aunty sitting there. I didn't know who they were but I greeted them anyway.

"Hello beta kaise ho?" Kiara bhabhi's mom asked me.

(how are you?)

"I'm good aunty how are you all" I asked all of them in unison.

"we're also fine beta" the other aunty said.

The uncles were busy chatting about something.

Ayaan, Kiara bhabhi, Aliyah and I sat down on the other couch and we started chatting and the elders joined us soon.

I still had no idea who the other people were but I decided to ask bhabhi later.

Somehow me and the elders got along really well, they're the coolest elders ever, after my own family of course.

Occasionally, I kept looking at Aliyah who was also laughing along.

I'm pretty sure I'd die happily if her smile is the last thing I saw.

Ayaan was looking at Kiara the whole time, like THE WHOLE DAMN TIME. He's been acting so weird but I'll be the happiest person ever if he goes back to his happy days, he has been through so much and he deserves every bit of happiness.

"Wait do you want to go to the arcade?" Kiara bhabhi asked us excitedly.

"Yeah that would be great" Aliyah said as she smiled.

Oh god, that smile.

Ayaan surprisingly agreed, he never agreed to go out with us but he agreed this time. Is he high on some shit?

Anyways, I don't think Aliyah remembers me, which made me a bit disappointed but I had plenty of chances to make moves on her.

We soon left and went outside, we decided to go in Ayaan's car as it was pretty big.

I thought I'd sit with Ayaan in the front, Aliyah and Kiara bhabhi in the back and as I was about to get in the front seat, Ayaan looked up and glared at me.

"What?" I asked him confused.

"Go back" He said, bored.

"I can't sit with two girls gadhe" I told him as I looked at him weirdly.
(donkey)