21 THE ALLIANCE PT.1

I highly suggest to listen to "kabira" while reading this. Please do it, it gives a different feeling 😭
--------------------

Kiara's POV

After talking with my parents about the marriage, I went to my room where Aliyah was waiting for me.

"Hey what's up" I asked Aliyah as I jumped on my bed.

"spill the tea bro" Aliyah said as she sat up from the bed.

"what tea?" I asked her, confused.

"Arey about you and your lover boy" she said and I finally got what she meant.

Ayaan.

"Oh Ayaan? Nothing much yaar" I told her while laughing.

"nothing much par dono ek saath akele chalegaye arcade me?" She said with raised brows.

(But you both went together somewhere in the arcade?)

oops.

"Acha okay so.." I told everything, from the hospital to him calling me 'amore mio' and 'love', him making food for me, I skipped the part about Varun because she would get pissed and then about the flight, and lastly about him being cold to me now.

"Wait so he called you amore mio?!" Aliyah asked as she almost screamed but I kept my hand on her mouth stopping her.

"Yes but he doesn't mean it" I told her sadly but I suddenly received a slap on my head.

"ouch why did u do that" I asked her while rubbing my head.

"abe bewakoof why would he call you that if he doesn't mean it" She said and I thought about it.

(you stupid)

She was partially right but there's no exact reason why he would call me amore mio, if he doesn't love me.
I decided to ask him about it later.

"maybe you're right" I told her.

"and why would THE AYAAN KAPOOR make food for you? and arrange his private jet suddenly for you? and FLY ALL THE WAY TO MANCHESTER just because you were sick? because he loves you" Aliyah said and she was so close to screaming.

"I don't know I'm still confused about it." I told her the truth because honestly I don't understand where I stand right now.
Are we dating? we didn't confess so that's probably a no.

"Wese tell me, do you love him?" Aliyah asked seriously, completely letting go of her fun side.

(by the way)

"I think I do, if I'm being honest. I have started falling for him but I'm still scared you know.. because of Varun. I don't want to get back to that phase of my life again" I told her and I expected her to get angry because of that asshole Varun but instead she pulled me into a hug.

"Areyy kia, you dont worry about that. I'm a hundred percent sure Ayaan isn't like that. He's respectful and kind, if he ever hurts you just let me know, uske tangde todh dungi mai" Aliyah said and I burst out laughing.

(I'll break his legs)

"thank you, I love you really" I told her genuinely.

"sorry, I'm loyal to Atlas Corrigan" She said and I looked up at her confused.

"Wasn't it Alex last time?" I asked her.

"That was 2 months ago, people change" she said as she flipped her hair.

"Us bro us" I told her as we both laughed at our delulu self.

Will I ever find someone like Alex, Atlas, Josh or someone? probably nope.
I'm happy with Ayaan.