29 THE BEACH DATE (REYAH)

*Aliyah's POV*

Today after lunch I had planned to go to the library and then the beach but instead I slept. I had only meant to take a small nap but I slept till 3 in the afternoon.

I decided that I'd still go to the beach as it wasn't too late. I grabbed my camera bag and tripod and rushed out the door after informing my parents.

My parents are very supportive of my hobby as long as it doesn't affect my studies, another reason why I love them.

I was in my car on the way to the beach when Aarohi called me, I picked up the call and put it on speaker.

*On the call*

Aarohi: ALIYAH! I JUST ACCEPTED SOMETHING AND I DON'T KNOW WHY
AND I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO.

I'm not even surprised considering the fact that I get a call every week from one of my friends confessing that they did something stupid. I'm used to it at this point.

Me: Kya hua?

Aarohi: I am going to fake date.. Aarav fucking Malhotra.

Okay woah, did not expect that blow.

Me: AYEE I ALWAYS KNEW YOU LIKED HIM.

Aarohi: Shut up. I hate him. I always have and always will.

Me: Okay if you hate him so much then why are you fake dating him?

Aarohi: Because my parents have been bugging me to get married or at least have a boyfriend. I lied to them and told them that I have a boyfriend but papa saw through me and now he wants to meet my so-called boyfriend.

Me: Okay but how is that related to him?
And you should know better than to lie to your dad.

Aarohi: Yeah yeah. He is in the same situation as me. I called Kiara earlier and

complained about this and Ayaan jiju was with her so he gave the idea I guess.

Me: Ohhhh and you chose him because?

I have no idea why I'm asking so many questions but it's expected. I want all the details.

Aarohi: Because it would be better to date someone I know rather than a total
stranger.

Me: Acha okay that's definitely the only reason.

I teased her.

Aarohi and Aarav despise each other to the core. When we were in highschool there wasn't a single day that would pass by without them fighting or bickering. Either ways me, Zara and Kiara tease her.

Aarohi: ALIYAH! oh my god CHUP KAR

Me: Okay okay I'm out right now I'll call you later.

Aarohi: Okay fine bye.

At the beach

By the time I reached it was already 5 in the evening so I took out my camera and set it up.

I was taking pictures of the sea until the sun came down a bit more giving me the perfect view.

I love the sunset and sunrise and the fact that I am able to capture such beauty just amazes me every single time.

I was twisting the focus ring on my camera in order to focus on a crow in the distance when suddenly someone came in the middle of my shot and the bird flew away.