22 THE ALLIANCE PT.2

Sangeet

Kiara's POV

After the mehendi function it was already late, I had fun with my cousins and the girls. I went back to my room to sleep. The sangeet was going to be tomorrow night because I was really tired.

It was definitely going to be hard to dress up having the mehendi in my hand but it's half dried now so hopefully it shouldn't be so hard.

Ayaan was being really nice to me which I was glad about. He got me food and fed me patiently while I kept blabbering about the most random stuff but his mom found him and kicked him out of there telling,

"You're not supposed to see the bride until the wedding gadhe"

He pouted a little and went away after smiling at me.

I was now in my room overthinking about the most stupid things.

Tomorrow is my Sangeet and I have nothing to impress Ayaan. I can't dance to save my life.

I sat on my bed and texted him.

"Ayaan."

"Yes Amore mio? What happened?" He said.

"What will I do tomorrow?" I asked him and he saw the message immediately.

"You'll dance and you'll be mine." He said so casually.

I felt a swarm of butterflies in my stomach and I was giggling at my phone at this point.

"What if I mess up the dance? What if I don't dance well enough to impress you? What if I fall? What if everyone laughs at me?" I said and he said the sweetest thing ever that even I started to doubt whether it was Ayaan on the other end.

"Amore mio. I'll love your dance no matter how you dance it. And if someone dares to laugh at you the only thing they'll be getting is a punch to the gut. And if you fall then don't worry, I'll come catch you." He said I legit started tearing up.

"I want to see you." I told him.

"How it's almost 12 in the night." He said.

"Please Ayaan!" I pleaded.

My phone suddenly started to ring and it was Ayaan who was calling. A video call. I LOOKED LIKE SHIT.

I answered the call and was careful to show only the wall and not my face.

On the call

"Amore mio? Come outside to the tree which I saw you at earlier." He said.

"Uh yeah okay give me two minutes I'll get ready." I said and was about to cut the call when he said.

"Just come how you are love. I don't care. I like seeing you comfortable." He said.

I only then looked at the phone and saw his cute face.

"O-okay I'm coming." I told him.

"I'm waiting." He said and then ended the call.

I hurried out the door after putting my hair up with a clip.

Once I reached the tree location I looked around but couldn't find him anywhere.

"Ayaan? Are you here?" I whispered.

A pair of hands suddenly wrapped around my waist from behind. I didn't scream because I could tell it was Ayaan by the smell of his cologne and the way my head fit perfectly into his nape.