40 paris pt.3

Zara POV
Day 1

Ahaan cannot stop flirting with me. I like it but at the same time I don't, I just don't know what to do. I was so bored as Aliyah wouldn't stop talking to Reyansh all day in our room. Aarohi was sleeping, according to Aarav, Kiara and Jiju obviously some shit is going on between them so they're out of the list and that leaves me with.. Ahaan. NICE.

I was about to leave the room to roam around the hotel, but someone knocked on the door. I opened it just to see Ahaan.

"Hey butterfly" He said as he gave me one of his charming smiles. The one with the cute dimples.
Him calling me butterfly erupted a swarm of butterflies in my stomach.

"Hey what's up?" I asked playing it cool as I closed the door behind us.

"Nothing much, I just wanted to see you" He replied casually.

Way too casual for something that made my heart thunder in my chest.

"We saw each other few hours ago" I said as I laughed.

"yeah, a few hours ago. Do you know how long that is? Way too long for my liking, butterfly" He said and once again I felt the butterflies and heat creep up to my cheeks. It was getting hot each passing second.

"You're too cheesy"

"Well if saying what I feel is cheesy then so be it, I'm cheesy for you" He replied to which I just laughed.

By this time we had reached the lobby and I didn't know what to do next.

"What now?" I asked as I faced him.

"Go on a date with me" He said out of nowhere.

"Who says it like that pagal? But again, you're Ahaan so it's not that surprising" I said to which he smiled again.

"So I'll take it as a yes?" He asked with hope in his eyes.

"No, I won't go on a date with you" I smiled sarcastically to which he smiled back which confused me. Why is he smiling when I rejected him?

"I have blackmail material, butterfly" He said and intertwined his hands with mine.

"and what is that?" I asked. I do way too many shits, I don't know what it is this time.

He took out his phone from his pant pocket and scrolled for a while and showed me his phone which had a picture of me.

ME IN PIG TAILS. WHEN I WAS IN HIGHSCHOOL. HOW THE HELL DOES HE HAVE IT?

"WHAT THE HELL IS THAT" I screamed trying to take the phone out of his hand but he held it up high.

"My favourite picture?" He teased.

Nonono it's ugly.

"Ahaan how do you have that?" I asked trying to be as calm as possible.

"I have my ways, butterfly" He winked.

"Delete that right now" I demanded. I don't even have that picture, how does he have it?

"Nope" He said while popping the 'p'

"Come on yaar please I'll do anything you say" I begged. His phone was still held high and I couldn't reach it.

"Anything?" He asked.

"Yes anything if you promise to delete that picture" I know I'm going to regret this but as long as that picture is gone I'm good.

"Go on a date with me" He said.

"Except that" I said but he wasn't backing out anytime soon.

"Okay then this picture is mine" He said as he walked away while smiling.