10 THE JEALOUSY (ZAHAN)

hey guys, this is a pretty big chapter, 3239 words. I hope you like it.

Please comment down your views and reactions as I love reading comments!

and don't forget to vote, next chapter will be about Kiara and Ayaan. It will be posted only after acquiring the target votes.

(Target vote: 25)

Spoiler:

"I'm really sorry" I told as I looked up and saw a guy in his mid 20s.

Holy shit he was so handsome.

Blackish-brown hair, tall maybe 6ft, fitted with a black shirt and a blazer, light green eyes with a sharp jawline. I was eyeing him shamelessly, not knowing someone was watching us.

(comment who do you think it is 👀)
--------------------------------------------------------------

Ayaan's POV

After the whole party sort of thing we had, I decided to go to the park to clear up my mind. I usually visit this park after my motorbike sessions.
I love riding my motorcyle, it's really calming and totally a different experience than going in a car like always. When I was in highschool I got into an accident which resulted in a huge scar on my back but that's another story.

After hearing Kiara's decision about this engagement, I was pretty shocked as I didn't expect her to agree with this engagement, either way I was annoyed because of this situation and I don't understand why my life is so fucked up.

As I was walking, thinking about everything going on in my life, I wasn't focusing on my surroundings and suddenly some girl bumped into me, I fell down because of the harsh impact but she fell on top of me as I held her waist as a reflex.

I groaned as my back touched the ground and I felt immense pain as it affected my scar, I heard the girl crying so I focused the at her.

"I'm so sorry" she said while sniffing.
I somehow felt like I recognised this voice but I couldn't figure out who it is.

"I'm really really sorry" she said again while trying to get up. I finally recognised the voice.

"Kiara?" I whispered slowly as she looked up at me with widened eyes.

Many people were now looking at us lying on the ground on top of each other, I realised the situation and cursed myself.

I got up and helped her too and when she looked at me, I saw her red, teary eyes and it stirred something unknown in me, I felt a pang in my heart. I shrugged off those feelings and focused on her again.

"Ayaan? What are you doing here?" Before I replied to her question, I took her away from the middle of the park to the corner as I didn't want the unwanted attention.

"Why were you crying?" I asked her as her attention was now fixed on me. She looked down again trying to hide her tears but it was clearly visible. I held her shoulders and told her to look at me.

"Look at me Kiara" I told her.

"No let me go!" she said trying to get out of my grip. Here we go again with the stubbornness ugh.