🌈Chapter 7🌈

3RD POV

It's the next morning and you've gotten dressed, you decided to show up early as often as you can bug opening your door you stumble upon a package with the note that reads,

"Here is your lab coat, please wear it today Y/n
   -Walden Darling"

"Ah alright, I was wondering why this coat took forever to arrive, a bit unprofessional you'd think but that doesn't matter, I guess?"

Walking back into your dorm, closing the door you set the package on the bed, as you open the box you see a clean, white, lab coat, nestled gently inside its packaging. Taking the coat out you slip it on and walk to the mirror. A smile slips onto your lips as you see yourself.

Now you may or may not be the most confident in your appearance but the coat DID make you look pretty cool.

Walking out of your dorm you got a notification off your work phone almost instantly. A bit annoyed you looked at your phone and noticed you were called down to Wally, he wanted his morning coffee. Of course.

You made it to the break room, grabbing Wally's specific cup and filling it with coffee. Then, as you'd expect. You unfortunately walked all the way to his office which would be okay if you didn't have to give him coffee so often.

  Knocking thrice you heard Wally give permission to enter his office, you set the coffee down and left his office. But you couldn't shake this feeling off of you because well,

The entire time you were in there Wally just glared at you, you couldn't tell if he was looking at you or into your soul.

WALLY POV

Watching my Assistant stumble into the room with their new lab coat I couldn't help but stare.

I mean I did purposely hold back the delivery date just so I could see them dress nicely everyday. But I have a reason for that okay?! Just...to see if they're professional in everything that includes the way they dress. That the only reason.. Right?

Once I had realized Y/n left I just took a sip out of my coffee, not like that lasted long. A very optimistic employee came into my door.

"AH! I forgot to knock, sorry Wally! I'm just too ecstatic and I need to talk to you!"

They were half talking half squealing, god how obnoxious, but I can't hate her.

"What is it, Sally? And it's Boss, stop calling me Wally." I purposely added emphasis on the word boss, in a futile attempt for her to get the point.

"Yea yea whatever Wally!"

I scoffed.

  "Anyways! So I've seen how you are around your new Assistant, in fact your not as cold towards them!" Her face lit up my entire room with such a bright smile, it worried me.

"I have no clue what you mean Sally."

"Don't play dumb! You're always caught looking in your Assistant's direction when out of your office! You let them have a day off work when they saw the bodies, I mean basically nobody here gets that treatment Wally."

She spoke so fast it made my head spin, she's very.. Excited one could say.

"Okay? And so what? What us your point?"

"WALLY! You can't hide your feelings, you make it so obvious! You're just in denial. I am sure you've questioned the way you act around them, and the obvious answer is...."

"Don't say it Sally. I don't have time for things like that."

"Ohhhhh, but you do~! You just force yourself to work so much so you don't have time, and seeing as how they can easily make you doze off, they'll quickly stop you from how you're such a workaholic.~~"

"Sally shut up, go do your work."

I groaned as Sally left, as she walked out the door she turned around and whispered,

"You can't deny it forever"

Once I heard the door close I rubbed my temples , closing my eyes frustratedly.

There's no way I would have feelings for my Assistant. Sally is just delusional.

Although this kept Y/n stuck in my mind, I got back to work.

_____________________

700 words!

As an apology about not posting yesterday, today I will post another chapter! Bye byeeee 🌈