🌈Chapter 11🌈

2ND POV

It was like a wave of emotions washed over the subject. It appeared at first, emotionless, then seemingly frightened, to angered. Then now, it's crying while yelling frantically.

It was just rambling on, hardly audible words.

"YOU BASTARDS.. LIARS... I DID NOTHING... "

Stuff along those lines. The yelling lasted for about a minute until it switched the topic to having a child? The subject started weeping terribly, as if screeched about having a child to take care of. About how he wants to go home.

Worried about these words, I started to look at Wally, who quickly noticed and said something,

"I doubt he has a child. His reaction is just making him freak out, he should be in too much pain to think straight."

Not like that was much better. But I can only hope we aren't killing off someone's father.

"What did he do to deserve this?" My voice was in a hushed whisper, as if what I was saying was all that secretive.

"Killed someone out of frustration. Which normally I'd agree with but the victim hadn't even done anything wrong, she was quite a good addition to her team." Wally sighed. Though I doubt he missed that employee much.

A few seconds of looking at Wally, I noticed his face change to shock and worry quickly, following shortly I heard the loud of something shattering.

Wally grabbed my wrist as he shouted for employees to close off every exit to this factory, as I looked I noticed the hostility of the subject, as well as the fact it shattered the transparent walls containing it.

"shit.. Y/n we need to go do something, before this situation escalates any further."

Panicked I just ran with Wally, as he held tightly onto my wrist, if I was scared as hell I'd be wincing in pain.

I heard in an intercom speak across the factory in a loud voice, telling everyone to beware of a loose subject and to be ready to protect their selves as they cannot exit the facility.

Everyone on levels below us started to become frantic, I could see them running around, some coming together in groups and others trying to calm down and find something to help themselves.

Me and Wally arrived to a room I had never noticed before, it was far away from me and his office but it had many, many cameras. Wally scanned through them, once he spotted the subject he spoke through some sort of walkie talkie, explaining as to where it was running. Mid-conversation, I witnessed the subject come in contact with 2 employees.

Slighty descriptive gore(?) Warning, skip to next paragraph if you'd like! :D

The employees screamed in a loud pitch, I had to cover my ears. 2 male employees. Swiftly the subject rushed towards one employee, as it did so, the subject latched onto the neck of the employee. Clenching it's fists tightly, spreading open the flesh, as blood sprayed onto the face of the 2nd employee, the 2nd employee seemed stunned. He couldn't, or wouldn't move, wouldn't even make a sound. The subject reached into the inside of the 1st employees throat, grabbing whatever vital intestine it could and ripping it out, ensuring the fatality of the employee. But, I guess just for the heck of it, the subject took a huge bite out of the employee. Spitting it out in the 2nd employees direction, as if taunting him. The 2nd employee must've come out of his trance because he spun around and darted towards the door. But of course, in his futile attempt, and given the hurry the subject was in, the employees head was quickly smashed into the metal, repeatedly, the blood splattering on both the walls and the floor, to the point I doubt we'd be able to recognize the employee if it wasn't on camera.

The subject scurried away quickly, leaving sight of the camera we were on, just leaving the employees in that room.

I couldn't help but throw up in my mouth at the sight, I didn't cry but I felt my throat tighten fearfully.

Wally had lost sight of the subject as it had moved too quickly for the cameras to tell properly where it was. Until we heard the sound of fast footsteps getting louder.

With nowhere to go, Wally pushed Mr into the nearest confined area,

A very small storage closet.

Feeling Wally's deep breaths on my head and shoulder I felt him pinning me against the wall gently, hushing me.

I noticed the big change in his height than from earlier now that I have the chance to see. Whenever I saw him in his office sitting down, he seemed around what 6'4? But seeing him up close, it appeared I was horribly wrong. What puppet in made so tall.. I'd say he's actually 6'11.

In the middle of my thoughts, admiring and questioning Wally's appearance I stopped when I heard the door swing open, the subject had made it here in seconds.

Wally pulled us closer, trying to make as little noise as possible and to make sure we'd stay out of sight.

______________________

864 words

Might make another one later

Also thanks to the person who told me Walden is actually 6'11

Question: should I make an Original Wally x yn after or Opposite x yn?