🌈Chapter 31🌈

SORRRY YALL I WAS VERY SICK, I still am but I feel a lot better so I want to write the chapter !! Also short chapter because next chapter is going to be pretty long with a lot more angst

YN POV

My mind was messed up, I was worried about Wally and I was worried about the trouble I must've caused making him uncomfortable.

I opened the factory exit door to see Wally near his car in the parking lot, my how gorgeous it was. The black suited him, him and his dark soul as he would probably describe it.

I took a deep breath and made my way to his car , speed-walking; when I approached him I saw him look around as if scoping to see if anyone was near us.

"Would you mind me driving you somewhere? It would make more sense."
His voice was soft, like it would break any second, God how much I wish I hadn't made him feel hurt, not as much as he already was.

I shook my head and he opened the car door for me , allowing me to step inside. His car had the scent of a new book, it was practically spotless, I was a bit jealous.

He was silent when he started the car and was on the road, he didn't talk for the first 10 minutes and neither did I, I faced the window on my side and looked at the passing by trees. Some time went by and I saw the reflection on my window, Wally took glances at me every little bit; as if he was preparing to say something but didn't has the guts to do so. I shrugged it off because me questioning him has already done so much so why would I do it again?

"The flower.."

I lifted my body up straight and faced him.
"Huh?"

"That flower was someone's favorite. You reminded me of them. You try to be bright about situations, you make me feel...happy." He took small breaths between words, obviously needed to let something out.

"Well thank you Wally, I'm shocked I could do that." I just pulled these words out of my ass honestly, I couldn't think of what I'd really want to say. Happy? HIM? Didn't sound possible you know. No matter how many times he would say he feels happy I would never get used to it, at least not for years.

I was busy working out what Wally had told me when I heard a few more words. My mouth dropped and my eyes widened as soon as I heard the impossible being possible.
.
.
.
.
.
"My daughter Ophelia, she was some like you."

"Your..your...your WHAT?!"

__________________
454 words!
Sorry this chapter is confusing and once again, short.