🌈Chapter 35🌈

YN POV

Wally shook me, everything was so...blurry. I could hardly tell it was Wally if I didn't hear Julie yelling his name.

"THEY NEED REST WALLY!"

"FUCK! SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP JULIE!"

WALLY POV

I could hardly breath.. but that wasn't an issue right now.

Tears streamed down my face non-stop. I hadn't cried like this for a while. It was embarrassing how my friends watched me lose myself to the sight of Y/N covered in Poppy's bandages with them looking so unbearably painful. I couldn't lose them. No. Not Y/N too..

I reached one hand to my leg and squeezed with all my power that remained in my hands and not my tears. If i lost Y/N I don't know how I would end up. I doubt i'd have the willpower to stay alive honestly.

"Fuck fuck fuck ... Y/N.. I-I"

I grasped for breath and courage to speak words..

"I love you.. God dammit I NEED YOU!" My voice was a bit raspy and shaken up, I could feel the eyes of surprise on me as my friends surrounded us and tried to comfort me whilst tending to Y/N.

"Huh?" A quiet voice whispered into my ears, if I wasn't trying to be gentle with Y/N I would've been feet in the air right now with how fast I looked up.

Y/N's eyes fluttered slightly , barely opening. I felt like I was going to burst; like my body was going to explode from the inside out.

Sally ran up to Y/N and looked at them with a beaming smile. "Oh my gosh? Y/N is awake!" Everyone got a little closer, their worried expressions lightening up slightly as they look down.

"Y/N?" "Y/N!" Was all I could hear from them and I just wanted to see Y/N alone.

I picked up Y/N without saying anything.

"I need to do something."

Bridal style I carried Y/N and as I was about to leave the room Julie walked up to me and glared at me. "You better let them rest." I nodded, I was offended by that but it was true. I would often rush people into recovery so they could work quicker. I carefully carried Y/N, I had no where to place them without interruption besides their dorm.

I placed Y/N gently onto the bed and hesitantly put my hand on their forehead. Y/N's eyes opened a bit more and they looked over to me.

YN POV

I started to see better as I watched Wally rub my forehead and look at me. I wanted to lean into his touch but he slid his hand away quickly and pretended he wasn't doing the obvious.

"Sorry. I was checking your temperature.." He look at the ceiling. My body felt tight and it hurt to speak so I turned to the side and look at him from there.

"Keep going please.." I begged quietly. My body ached that I don't talk anymore so I just closed my eyes and tried to rest. Wally didn't do anything for a second until I felt a weight lift off the bed and then on the opposite side of me I felt Wally lay down next to me. He didn't do anything but I knew he was laying there.

"I'll tell Poppy I will take tomorrow off as well to help you."

"Y/N, just don't— don't ask why I am doing this. I don't know myself. I just want to help you alone. I...I love you Y/N."

I turned to face Wally again and look up at him. Oh how badly I wish I could ask him what he's saying but both him and I know I don't have the energy to ask. I doubt I'll be capable of talking much for some time now. I was too tired.

As tired as I was, I slowly fell asleep, I felt a warm sensation around me as I fell asleep but I didn't question it as I just enjoyed it while I slept.

________________
691 words

This chapter is rlly rushed, I keep reading rf wally stories with sad endings so i needed to right something good to calm me down 😞