🌈Chapter 27🌈

WALLY POV

I speed-walked towards the infirmary. Trying to stay closely behind Sally without dropping Y/n.

"Jeez.. Can you walk any faster?" Sally groaned, only to pick up the pace the bit.

"Can you walk any slower? PLEASE"

Shortly after complaining , and arguing back and forth, we arrived. Sally slammed the door open and started to catch her breath.

"Oh my! Okay uh- let's bring them over here please." Poppy grabbed my shoulder and slowly pushed me to a small bed, it appeared comfortable, the bed was a soft mixture of both white and baby blue, it looked perfect. It was no surprise as Poppy always does her best to make her surroundings enjoyable for everyone.. Including me.

After all these years I've never appreciated Poppy's work this much until it was for Y/n's sake.

I laid Y/n down as gently as I could and looked at Poppy.

"What's going to happen to them?"

"I'll just get some of the other doctor's to run some stuff to see if anything is wrong, I'm sure it's nothing serious perhaps just over work, but this could help you with them!"

I didn't understand, so I just shrugged, pretending to understand what she was saying.

~timeskip to like a few hours later 😋~

I was flustered, frustrated and confused all at the same time.

It took so long but I figured out what Poppy really meant, but how will I figure out what to do. Should I keep it lowkey? Should it be really special and big? It was all too confusing.

Why though? Was this even the right choice? Should I be doing this. Do they really like me back? I doubt it greatly.

I slammed my hands on my desk, what the hell was I supposed to do?!

Maybe... I could make it easier for both of us.. I knew what to do.

YN POV

I woke up for around the second time, to see maybe 3 doctors looking down at me. Their faces lightened up when I opened my eyes, though it was hard to figure out what they were so happy about, I couldn't remember anything that would lead me up to here and I felt so so lightheaded.

"Unhh.."

"Don't move."

I couldn't even respond with an 'ok' as I felt so terribly ill.

I felt a sharp poke in my right arm, it only lasted a moment, before I saw the doctors turn to look at something.

Tilting my head, though barely, I saw a computer with lots of tabs, and words popped up. I was too dazed and far away to read anything unfortunately.

"Ms.L/n [last name], can you tell me what made you pass out? Do you happen to know? Did you feel odd?"

Struggling, I slowly tried to sit up, looking at the doctor speaking to me I blinked a few times,

"No not really.. I don't remember anything that could possibly have done this. Though right now my head is pounding painfully."

One doctor gave me a worried look, while the others were either checking out the computer or looking at me.

"Maybe you're just over worked? Have you recently been getting a lack of sleep?" The doctor gave me a stern look as if trying to intimidate me into being honest.

"I guess kind of yea? But I'm not over working. I just- have a lot on my mind y'know?" Was speaking about myself so openly really worth it or should I just have them record it as over work? It's hard to think reasonably with a painful aching head.

~timeskip~

I sat in the infirmary quietly, watching Poppy read papers about my condition. Just as I couldn't handle the awkward silence, she spoke up,

"I would say you need to rest. Does that sound alright Dear?"

"Huh? What no. I can't. I have to work, I've taken far too many days off and I don't need Wally to be concerned for me."

"Well, don't you think he'd want you in top shape? It's only reasonable." Poppy never looked up from the papers, although I doubt anything important was on there yet she seemed so intrigued.

"I'll talk to Wally about it but don't get upset if I'm working through next few days." I felt a bit frustrated that I wasn't trusted to work well even in bad situations, I stood up and told my goodbyes to Poppy, I walked out of the infirmary.

I walked around the factory, up, to Wally's office, I knocked multiple times. I received no answer.

Knocked again.

No answer.

I waited, thinking of where on earth Wally was.

Maybe I could check down with the production team. Maybe Jeremy screwed up again.

Walking towards the lower floors, I passed the break room, it caught my attention when I heard Sally shout Wallys name.
.
.
.
.
.
"WALLY! "

"You have to confess soon! I can see that you want to. And honestly, I've been  talking about it with co-workers!"

"What."

"Aheh... I know it's probably offensive to you but everyone sees it!"

"Sally.. I'm going to dissect you and use the remaining parts of your organs as jewelry."

"But Walllll-"

"Boss."

"Wa-"

"Boss."

"STOP CHANGING THE SUBJECT"

"What ever do you mean?" Wally teased with his words, a mocking tone but laced with obvious embarrassment and anger.

"Look-..."

Eventually in the conversation I got called by workers, in need of help with an issue, a bit disappointed, I dismissed myself from eavesdropping.

~timeskip~

I angrily looked at the oil stains all over my hands, legs and face, I had to clean off.

I was already walking to my dorm room when I noticed the door to be slightly open.

When did this happen?

Walking in slowly I walked towards the bathroom in my dorm.

After rinsing off my body as well as I could I dries myself off and started to head out when I decided to check out if I got any assigned work.

Also seeing my office door slightly opened I felt a bit uneasy and confused.

The moment I walked in my eyes easily laid upon a note and a flower set on my desk.

It looked so similar to the last time when I found a note and flower on my bed.

Before even reading I smiled, I already knew who gave it to me, and I had a good guess why. Though I always doubted someone being nice to me, I still couldn't help but happily accept it.

"𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐟𝐥𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐫 𝐫𝐞𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐦𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐥𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬, 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐧𝐨𝐰, 𝐦𝐚𝐲𝐛𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐥𝐥 𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐬 𝐛𝐨𝐭𝐡 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐬𝐞 𝐟𝐥𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐬𝐨 𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐥 𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐞.

          - 𝐖𝐚𝐥𝐝𝐞𝐧 𝐃𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠"

I was confused. What did it mean? The note, its words radiated with pure love. Or I guess that's how I'd describe it. Maybe I'm just delusional, who knows.

_______________________
1146 words

It's 12am and I'm so tired making this so sorry if it's half-assed and confusing