🌈Chapter 15🌈

AUTHORS NOTE: IM SORRY I HAVEN'T BEEN POSTING I'VE LOST A LOT OF MOTIVATION BUT I'LL TRY MY BEST

WALLY POV:

I made it down to the first floor of the factory. The sounds of my stomps echoing as they hit the flooring.

As employees watched me walked by they looked absolutely horrified, I almost felt bad seeing the terror in their eyes but I could care less now.

I spotted the employee angrily bossing around a small group of 3 people because he says they can't "do anything right".

He heard me coming and turned around to see me towering over him.

" Do you need something Boss?" God the attitude this employee had is just another excuse for me to destroy him.

I grabbed him by the shoulders and slammed him into the side of the main grinder.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU?!"

  My voice must've been very loud as the other 3 people covered their ears as the ran away.

"WHAT? WHAT DID I DO?"

"I NEVER want to hear that you're talking sexually towards my assistant. Ever. Again."

"It's THEIR fault for wearing appealing clothes, CALM DOWN!"

What?.. What does that even mean. That makes no sense.

I fell silent. The man sighed out of relief, I guess he thought he was safe. Man, was he wrong.

I used my prosthetic arm to grab him by the throat, Id never let my real skin graze this kind of person. They don't deserve the warm feeling of another.

He squirmed and screamed in my grasp as I slowly walked up the steps on the grinder. The screams of the employee caused a bunch of people to come gather and see what was happening.

He kept begging me to stop. I loved the sounds of him wanting his life.

He yelped for me to let go. So I looked down and that's exactly what I did.

His screams echoed across the factory, his flesh flung out of the grinder as the metallic smell of fresh blood became stronger. He reached his arm out, in a stupidly desperate attempt to save himself, but I kick him in the head, forcing him to go down further. Out of pettiness I ordered someone to slow down the grinder, and so someone did. I watched as it forced him to withstand his agonizing fate longer than one should have. This lasted for a few seconds longer before there was no reaction out of the mutilated body.

I gave permission for everyone to speed up the grinder again as I went back to my office without saying another word.

I made it in, seeing Y/n there. Would they be happy with what I did? Probably not...

"What took so long boss?" They looked up at me, seemingly unaware of what had happened.

I grinned menacingly, remembering how much sound is blocked out of my office.

"I fired them, they will not be back."

After Y/n had gone back to their work I ordered everyone in the factory to clean the piles of flesh off the floor near the grinder and to get rid of the scent of blood however they could, and lastly, I forced them to never speak of the situation again.

________________________________

544 words