🌈Chapter 28🌈

(It's the next day cuz idk 😔)

WALLY POV

I was too worried to ask Y/n for help with anything today.

Was it the wrong decision? Did I make them uncomfortable?

I didn't want to ruin our already awkward status with each other. Not that we had much to hold.. I'm cold and careless to them, that's about it; but I don't know what I'd do if I lost them though.

I mentally begged that they wouldn't be upset with me. Maybe I'm just being too fast with everything? It's too hard for me to tell.

YN POV

The day felt mostly normal, besides the fact my mind was racing and I couldn't focus on my computer tasks.

I sighed as I stood up, I pulled my work phone out of one of my pockets and shot Sally a text,
___________
Yn; Hey girly, is there any work you can find available? I'd prefer it to be hands-on.

Sally; Yah of course! Can I like ask why? it's not everyday someone actually wants to work in this horrid place-

Yn; About that..My mind has been clouded by nonwork-related topics and being in front of some dumb screen isn't helping.

Sally; I understand what you're saying! Ill head up to your office in a few!

___________

I set my phone back into my pocket and pondered.

Should I even talk to Wally today? God, it would be so awkward but why am I feel so tempted to?

Sally arrived at my office in a few minutes with a huge grin on her face, that only made me worry, so much..

"Sooo what did you get?"

"Well this job is hands-on! You will be working on noting the progress of certain individual test subjects! Does that sound alright?"

My shoulders relaxed a bit, that didn't sound as horrifying as I expected it to be, especially hearing it from Sally, I nodded in agreement , relieved to finally be able to properly contribute to work today.

"Oh yeah, due to the potential hazardous conditions they could be in; you will be using the buddy system!" Sallys smirk only grew significantly wider, her smug face making me curious.

"Alright...well who am I working with?"

3RD POV

Unknown to Y/n, Sally understood why they were so out of focus, and Sally was more than happy to make them so distracted by them and Wally that they'd go completely insane.

"Duh- you're working with

Wally!

Be down to the tests cells in 10!"

Sally darted out of Y/n's office, Y/n felt their heart drop.

Only able to mutter a single sentence, not that anyone could even hear it

"You did this on purpose you bastard.."

Their face grew hot as they only have 10 minutes to prepare for the awkward and painful encounter that they wanted to avoid all day.

To be honest, they'd prefer to disappear from the world than to face Wally. They weren't upset at him at all, in fact they appreciated the words they read that night. But how could they face him?

That wonderful, beautifully intelligent man.

"Dampen

______________
522 words

Trying my hardest to post ive been really busy and not motivated and im unsure how long itll last so feast upon your small meals

🌹