Humiliation (OS)

⚠️ TRIGGER WARNING ⚠️

This chapter will contain NSFW.

If you're uncomfortable with this please read something else.

Ill be making a comfort OneShot after ;)

_____

YN POV

I was rummaging through Walden's desk drawers, looking for a pen as he asked. I located the pen but I also found a...um..pfft—photo.

"What on Earth is this?!" I yelped out loud in a fit of giggles.

A photo of Walden in a dress with Ophelia was buried underneath a bunch of random items.

He wore a bright blue dress like Cinderella and piercings on his ears that put together the entire outfit. Ophelia wasn't wearing a dress but smiling triumphantly in the photo so one can only assume she did the job.

I whipped out my phone fast and took a photo. I remembered the group chat with me, Walden and our friends. (Eddie, Frank, Sally, Barnaby, Poppy, Howdy.) and feeling devious I sent the photo to the group chat with the message following, "My favorite Disney character! 😭".

Snickering quietly I shut off my phone. Only in a few moments my phone began buzzing like crazy. Whether it was from Walden or most likely Sally? I couldn't tell you I just proudly walked away as my phone buzzed in my pocket.

_____

3RD POV

After about an hour that Y/N sent that photo, they were studying the latest experiments in their office. Their phone was silent after a solid 10 minutes of notifications going off.

A radio went off that rested beside their desk.  "Y/N my dear. Come to my office please." His voice sounded angered at the last bit. Making    Y/N swallow their breath.

Walking over to their bosses office right next to them. They opened the door without asking—noticing that the only window in here was now closed, and that a mirror rested in-front of his desk where a chair would normally sit. (Its one of those long-way mirrors you can stand up)

"Come here Hon. I need to talk to you." His words were sweet but his voice sour. He had a smile across his face but he didn't seem to be happy. Nervously, Y/N walked over to his chair he sat in. Standing next to him.

Walden lightly tugged their hands and he pulled them in-front of him. Leaning their back against his desk as he stood up from his chair.

"What is this?" He pulled out his phone to show a photo of him in the dress with messages of Sally ranting about him being fashionable and Poppy complimenting his cross-dressing and so on. He then put his phone into a drawer, not taking his eyes off of Y/N.

"Okay-Okay. I apologize! I just saw the cute and funny photo and couldn't control myself!" Y/N pleaded with a smile on their face as they remembered the photo.

"Just cute and funny? You want to humiliate me huh?" He laughed a little and grabbed Y/N's shoulders to turn them around. Making Y/N face the mirror.