🌈Chapter 38🌈

"YN" POV?

Sometimes
Dead is better
.
.
.
.
.
Hello?
.
.
.
Wally?
.
.
.
What's wrong with me?
.
.
.
.
.
I look up to see the very man I fear. The way his hands gripped onto a needle. I remember those. I remember the feeling of the liquids that lay inside them. When you could feel the liquids pump throughout your body. The aching pain of it as you knew they were going to transform you into the monster you are not. The way they mocked your fear as they used you like a pathetic experiment.

Words cannot describe the way I want to mutilate this man. To tear his body into shreds as seams of his puppet body are hanging from a thread off of my fingers.

Why can't I move though? I can hardly react to his horrid sight.

YN POV

I snapped back to reality to find Wally looking down at me. His expression showed shock and slight fear.

"Uh Boss?" I was confused, did something happen while he was gone?

"Are you fucking possessed?" I heard him ask. I wanted to laugh but I only grew more confused when I realized he was serious.

"Whatever , I'll explain in a bit but just stand still for me.." He crouched down to my height when I was sat down and rolled up my sleeve a little and brought a syringe to my arm. I had a..big..fear of needles.

I closed my eyes tightly and tried to think of literally anything else to calm down.

Wally grabbed my hand and held onto it gently but a bit tight. "Calm down Y/N."

After a few seconds of a little pain it stopped and I only had a sore spot on my arm as Wally put a bandage on it. He let go of my hand (unfortunately) and looked at me with a smile.

"See it's not that bad alright? You lived."

"Yea..haha— thank you Boss."

"Drop the formalities you aren't even on the click right now."

He looked annoyed whenever I would call him Boss, it was amusing but I nodded my head a little slowly and rested on the couch.

"Sooo..what happened?" I asked Wally with a cracky voice. My voice was getting better but it still had small issues with it.

"They're running tests on that creature currently. We want to figure out what's really wrong with you. And also, you had a little outburst when I came back so I guess your dramatics are only proving my theories as I hope we can figure out what's wrong soon."

Outburst? I don't remember that. No matter I guess as long as I can figure out what's happening to me.

I closed my eyes a little as I prepared myself to sleep on the couch. Wally sat next to me and patted my back for a second to reassure me before turning on the TV. Watching some show I've never even heard of, we both fell asleep.

I am not too mad at how sick I am..I do love this side of Wally. The hospitality was amazing and he was much more gentle. Words can't express how much more I love this man everyday.

________________
533 words!

Should i post a chapter just about my rf headcanons?