🌈Chapter 32🌈

Small explanation to last chapter, I don't wanna come off the wrong way
NO! Wally does not feel attracted to Y/N because they remind him of Ophelia 😭

Ophelia dying was a major trauma point for him and seeing someone act similar or give off the same energy is something that lets a person become more comfortable with them, this is why Wally started to open up more to them. (Besides him being absolutely in love but you get the point)

YN POV

Who would think my own boss would open up to me in such a way? Is this even allowed? Wally pulled up to a flower shop, he offered for me to stay in the car if I wanted to but I chose to follow him. He skimmed the aisles up and down, he seemed to know exactly what to look for. He stopped his tracks at a bundle of flowers that were the exact same as what I had be given that day. He was precise to make sure they were perfect before buying. As he was buying the flowers the cashier the cashier giggled and spoke to Wally,

"Oh get a girlfriend did you? It's nice to see that Wally, have a nice day."

Wally scoffed and left the store. He didn't look it but I knew he wasn't as mad as he seems.

We eventually made it to the graveyard , he didn't look me in the eyes or say a word for a bit. The atmosphere felt miserable.

There was a bench placed on the side of a sidewalk; along with a tombstone placed on the opposing side.

He offered for me to sit next to him, I obviously sat down. He took a deep breath, gained his composure and looked at me.

"This is super unprofessional and unusual I am aware and I apologize. I just thought it would be easier to show you and explain." His breath wasn't as steady as it was all the time i've known him. I laid my hand on his shoulder, I was a bit shaken up when doing so but I did my best to comfort him.

"I— I had a daughter; Ophelia okay? I loved her more than the world...I still love her, just she's not here to see that. I did my absolute fucking best to be an amazing person in her life."

He quickly looked the opposite direction of me, he was crying. I didn't see but It was obvious.

"Hey, it's okay if you need a minute? I understand this is probably well; a lot. Especially with everything already being carried on your shoulders."

The way it looked like he would snap any second, how long had he been holding this to himself? I couldn't handle the angsty feeling he had and I just wanted to cry with him so bad. But I wanted to let him know he can feel upset around me without needing to worry about how I react.

I gave him words of affirmation , trying to let him know I am here for him and even if it seems out of character for him, It doesn't mean I won't listen all the way through.

I mean, I love him, why the hell wouldn't I?

__________________
546 words

Sorry its short im failing algebra rn and im struggling to keep up so im a bit focused on other stuff ☠️