🌈Chapter 12🌈

.

Somewhat suggestive? Nothing really bad tho ofc

YN POV
Hearing the footsteps of the subject get quieter and slower as it scoped out the room, instinctively I clenched onto Wally's shirt.

Wally looked down at me, raising an eyebrow, confused.

But he quickly overlooked that when we turned around and noticed the subject creeping up towards the small  hole in the door.

Quiet but quickly, Wally pushed our shoulder down, kneeling over us.

The dim light from the other room barley made it visible to see Wally, it didn't get better when the shadow of the subject covered the hole as it peeked through.

But as we were on the floor, the subject hadn't seen us.

When the subject had turned away from the door, Wally and I had come to the realization of what position we were in.

Wally was stuck, kneeling but in between my legs, as he towered over me due to his very abnormal height. I mean.. 6'11 for a puppet is crazy.

I gulped quietly, just noticing I was holding my breath, so I exhaled, accidentally right onto Wally.

He seemed annoyed but didn't say a word, just for a hot second.

"You're lucky your breath smells nice."

Wally spoke in a hushed tone, yet still sounding all the more intimidating.

"Oh.. It's my bad." I turned my face, it was too awkward to look him in the eye.

Then, in such awkward moments we heard the noise of multiple people yelling loudly along with crashes, and banging noises. It was so sudden I jumped incredibly.

That made Wally jump as well, he tilted a bit to the side while doing so, his head landing on mine.

But he didn't move.

Neither did I.

The sounds faded after a few minutes. But we were so dazed, taking in what was happening in the moment that we didn't care.

I felt kind of bad for breathing along Wally's chest. But he didn't adjust himself back so it's not entirely my fault.

Wally whispered a few words they made my heart skip a beat, but made me question him in my head profusely.

"Let's just stay like this for a bit Assistant.. It's uh... Bosses orders.."

_____________________

374 words

Was lazy with this cuz it's like 11pm and I have school tomorrow so yah

something bugged when making this story so lmk if something seems off