Hurt people, Hurt people (OS 2)

SALLY POV!

Tapping my foot aggressively as I looked up at Walden. The fact I was unable to detect any remorse for his actions was disappointing.

"Do you understand what you're doing to Y/N?"

"It does not matter. Go back to work Sally."

"The fuck? Hell no! Walden your words are tearing them apart you inconsiderate piece of shit." Putting one hand onto his collar I tug him down to my height, keeping my firm grip despite Waldens small struggles. "Just leave me be."

"You leave Y/N be. I had to watch them choke on their tears like you'll have to choke on the fucking knife I'll shove down your throat."

Walden turned his gaze away from me, processing my words in an ashamed manner. "Y/N is strong Sally they wouldn't cry over this."

"Go apologize."

"No."

"Yes."

"No."

"Do you want me to split your fucking face open. You know I will Walden."

"Fine."

I let go of Waldens collar and he pushed past me to go to Y/Ns office. I shook my head and sighed, I don't think I've been so mad at Wally's foolishness before.

WALLY POV!

I stood in front of Y/Ns door, unsure if I wanted to look at the mess I really created. Sure, I tend to overreact a bit but I couldn't have caused too much damage.

Rightttt?..

I opened the door slowly, hearing the sound of rustling around, once I walked in, I saw Y/N standing up with their shoulders tensed and red puffy eyes, they must've wiped the tears away.

I didn't like what I was looking at. I know it's stupidly my fault.

I took a deep breath , barely able to keep eye contact I walked closer,

"No, no I apologize, I was working just had distractions." Y/N took a small step back away from me, shaking their head at me.

The way they were afraid of me wasn't making this worse on my case.

"I'm sorry."

"For what? You've done nothing my love, you're stressed and I understand."

"No, that's not right. I'm sorry, I didn't mean to do this, just listen to me."

I grab onto both of Y/Ns shoulders and tightly brought them into a hug, moving one hand on their head to have them rest on me, I felt them break down again as their entire weight leaned onto me and the wetness of their tears sinking into my lab coat and shirt, I felt all the more shattered at what Ive done.

"Please Y/N, I'll fix this, I will take you out tonight, we can do whatever you want I promise! Just please forgive me, no, just know I didn't mean to hurt you. You don't need to forgive me, I don't expect you to. But I'll spend all the time I have trying to make up for what I am doing to you. I'm sorry I never controlled myself, and thank you. For putting up with it."

Y/N continued to cry their eyes out, their nails digging into my coat as they sobbed, all they did was nod. I pet their head in a reassuring manner.

I've got a lot to fix.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SORRY THIS PART 2 SEEMS SO HALF-ASSED THERE WASNT ANYWAY I COULD THINK OF THAT WOULD MAKE THIS A DECENT OS

🎉 ·˚ ༘₊· ͟͟͞𝑇ℎ𝑒 𝑅𝑎𝑖𝑛𝑏𝑜𝑤 𝑖𝑛 𝑀𝑦 𝐺𝑟𝑖𝑚 𝑊𝑜𝑟𝑙𝑑❦ [𝚁𝚏 𝚇 𝚈𝚗] hikayesini okumayı bitirdin 🎉