💍...

It's been about three years since the death of Julie.

But that isn't what this is about...

Today marks me and Walden's first year anniversary.

For what? Just find out!

.

I opened my bosses office door, it was a pretty sunny Sunday but he was always eager to start working early.

"Oh boss~, your coffee is here!" I excitedly placed the coffee on his desk in front of him, my quick body movements causing my hair to slightly fall in front of my face.

"Darling, what did I say about calling me that? You know there's no need." he sat up and leaned over to fix my hair, lightly pulling my chin in for a small kiss. I giggled a bit at his actions as I pulled out the chair in front of his desk and sat down laying my head into my hands. "I'm just doing my job! You work off the clock so I can too right?" I tilted my head a little as I watched him smirk a little, making me curious.

"Actually, I wasn't working; I was planning to do something much better." I scoffed at him playfully, "oh so the one time I decided to help you work extra you wanna switch it up? How mischievous~," I made a growling noise to signal I was attracted to that side of him, he looked away from me, a tint of red appearing on his cheeks. "Do...Do not be so immature." He went back to his computer, typing in something before shutting it off and standing up, he offered me his hand, which I took as I felt our hands intertwined. He was quite warm, he used to feel cold until we started laying together more and clinging to each other.

The workers started to suspect things so we eventually decided to make it known, there was no fighting it.

He walked me out of the factory; we ran into Barnany smoking as he leaned against the wall.
"Heya Buddy, what you two doing? Seems I caught my favorite married couple on their way to a date huh'?" Barnaby put one hand on each of our shoulders with a small chuckle.

"Ha ha very funny Barnaby, I'll have to tell Frank and Eddie they're no longer your number ones?" Barnaby perked up and shook his head furiously, "oh no no no--you wouldn't dare Wally, ya' can't leave yer' friends in a situation like that!" Wally smiled a little and assured Barnaby his favoritism was safe with us. We waved our goodbyes as we got into Wally's car, the smell of his cologne all around but it was faint as his car started to blend in with my scent as well. I smiled at the thought a little making him question me.

"Hon, is everything alright? You're a bit, smiley... If that's how I'd put it?" he chuckled at the sight of me, I felt a bit humiliated so I looked down and sighed, "Just excited to see where we're going.."

I tapped my foot eagerly until he drove into a parking lot, parking his car as we both stepped out, I saw puppets(people) walking their dogs, couples walking together, and best of all, infront of us was rows an rows of flowers; a flower park.

Everything was beautifully put together, small fountains and benches could be seen all around, I stared around in awe; Wally grabbed my hand and pulled me closer, "I have my favorite section to show you.."

He swiftly brought me over a few sections away from the entrance to show us the same flowers he once gave me the day he left a note to me. I looked up to him enthusiastically, a toothy grin was spread across my face.

He noticed and smiled back at me "I'm glad you remember.."

"Dear, you're crazy if you'd think I wouldn't remember the prettiest gift you ever gave me," I held up one of my hands, "well... Besides this ring-- but that's besides the point!" I grabbed his chin lightly like he had done to me before and forced him to lean down a bit to my level, pecking his lips multiple times, I went to pull away but he quickly pulled me into a hug to deepen the kiss for a moment before letting me go.

I smirked at him and laughed at his actions making him smile more, "let's continue walking, I don't want to waste the day in one spot okay?" he said, I nodded and he turned around.

I looked down a bit with my smirk growing wider as I mischievously walked behind him and smacked his butt, giggling and snickering as he jumped and pulled me to his side, his hand on my back as he pushed me forward with a flustered expression of embarrassment on his face.

"Oh you are sooo going to get it when we're back at the dorms my love."

I gulped a little as I realized I should probably mentally prepare myself-