🌈Chapter 34🌈

TW
-KINDA SUGGESTIVE THOUGHTS LOL

YN POV

I made my way down to the break room, starting off my day with my OWN cup of coffee sense Wally won't be here for some time. A bit disappointing but it cannot be helped.

"Heya there Y/N , you're a bit late huh?" Eddie said.

"Oh , haha yeah Boss isn't here currently so I decided to get my own stuff." I walked over to grab a mug and started the coffee machine. Eddie was sitting , sipping tea and chatting with Frank to no surprise.

My coffee had finished and I was about to leave when Eddie asked if he could speak with me. I was delighted to be invited into their conversation so of course I sat down.

"Are you and Walden dating?"
.
.
.
Huh?!

"Wh-what?!? What are you s-saying Eddie?" My face got hot and I couldn't process how to properly answer that.

"Well..Sally caught you enter his car recently; we just hoped you two didn't..um...how do I word this-"

"YOU DUMBASS ! WE DID NOT DO ANYTHING WEIRD?" Frank and Eddie smirked a bit, amused by my reaction my face turned a dark red and I looked away to hide my anger and embarrassment. "Bastards.."

I finished my coffee and left frowning due to the teasing of Eddie and Frank, sheesh can't they grow up? What makes me and Wally look like a couple anyways?!

___________________
Timeskip to the next day cuz i ran out of ideas

(YN POV cuz my thingy wont let me put in italics 😞) ALSO SMALL WARNING
-characters having a dumb little dirty mind teehee (im bored 😒)

I woke up to a loud blaring noise over the intercom, holy shit what time is it? I reach over my bed and look at my phone, I was THIRTY MINUTES PAST THE TIME MY SHIFT STARTED.

"Y/N report to my office NOW!"

Practically shitting bricks I scatter out of bed, brush my hair quickly and cover myself with the lab coat and report to Bosses office.

Without knocking I slammed the door open then trying to catch my breath. "F..fuck. I-I'm sorry I overslept.."

WALLY POV

Y/N sounded extremely out of breath it was honestly funny, though when they sounded so worn out it kind of makes me think how they'd sound when- WHAT THE FUCK?!

I shook my head aggressively and hit my head on my desk , when I lifted my head Y/N just stood there and looked at me confused.

"Boss?"

"Shut up."

I stood up , a bit embarrassed I pinched the bridge of my nose then looked at Y/N, "I'm already pissed you're oversleeping but I'm also pissed that I need this dumb thing done okay? It's an experiment on this subject that's been extremely host-" I jolted for a second when there was a loud noise from outside the office door. Sirens started to sound as outside of my office seemed to be extremely loud with the commotion of multiple workers running around or shouting orders at each other.

YN POV

I was confused and concerned as I watched Wally rush to his intercom and click a button as he waited for an answer.

Sally picked up , "BOSS! WALLY! THANK GOD !! There's a subject going absolutely batshit around! Me, Julie , Eddie , Poppy and Frank are in the infirmary."

"Where's Barnaby?!" Wally sounded frantic but I didn't see any hint of shock on his face. I guess nothing surprises you when work here for that long.

"Barnaby is off to find out what caused this, he's supplied with a baseball bat so hopefully he's fine.." Wally agreed and ended the conversation.

Wally grabbed my wrists and dragged me, "you're going in the infirmary with the rest." He shouted at me.

"What? NO! I want to help you Wally, you know I won't sit still." Both me and Wally knew I wouldn't lay back and let him go on his own. He groaned and dragged me into the opposite direction, taking us to the security cameras.

"Hey we've been here before.." i looked around as if that wasn't obvious.

"Shut up and pay attention" Wally looked through the cameras and pointed out how it hadn't appeared on the cameras at all.

He was confused until his eyes widened when he heard the smallest sound behind us. How? How did it find us that fast?

The light and quiet breathing behind me hadn't been noticed until I realized how frozen Wally looked, he slowly turned his head. While he turned slow I couldn't move at all.

Until I felt a sharp pain in my stomach.

Bit of warning of gorey description

I felt my body shake, a cold shiver down my spine as something pierced my shoulder too fast for me to realize at first. I didn't feel pain for a hot second until the burning sensation of the injury became too unbearable, my body went limp and the sharp object was taken out of my shoulder. I looked through the corner of my eye to see a completely black void creature with a claw covered in crimson red, the only thing visible on it was the piercing white eyes that looked back at me. Wally ran up to the creature and with his prosthetic arm he attempted to grab the creature had swift agility and dodged, though it dodged the first time, Wally used the blind spot the creature created when dodging to lift his leg and kick the side of if, slamming it into the wall. The loud screeching sound ringing my ears, I couldn't cover them though and it only made my head hurt worse. I couldn't handle all the ongoing pain with my ears feeling like they're going to explode.

I felt myself feeling warm.

Huh
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I feel warm..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I feel tired..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I just want to go to bed.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
To wake up and see Wally.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Wally..

Wally..

WALLY

WALLY!

I open my eyes barely to see Julie yelling at Wally as he shook me desperately.

_____________________

1010 words

Haha cliffhanger losers ❤️