🌈Chapter 37🌈

WALLY POV

I told Y/N I would be back soon and when I left I decided I would have to ask my friends for a huge favor.

I made it into the infirmary and asked Poppy if she could gather Sally , Eddie , Frank , Barnaby, and Julie here for something important.

Once they all made it I started asking Barnaby about the creature.

"Oh well, it's been out cold for most of the time and whenever it would wake up it would hardly react to anything, the most it did was try to escape from the chains we decided to bound it to."

I sighed, as I turned to Poppy. "Poppy we need to all run some forms of tests on that thing. Something is wrong with Y/N.." Poppy nodded but I could see the fear on here face. Turning back to the others, Julie gave me a death glare; she let her gaze dig into my soul. "You aren't making some dumb decision are you? We all know Y/N whether it's personally or heard about them and we don't want to put them in any more risk than they already are."

I groaned but I understood her concerns. I ordered them to get more doctors and perform tests on the subject while I go back to Y/N.

"Walden dear?" Poppy whispered to me.

"Please be gentle with them but I need a small blood sample from them to perhaps help figure out what is wrong. Would you be able to do that for me?" Poppy handed me a syringe and walked away to follow the others. The way she was so considerate when it came to other people (or puppets) was heart warming. I walked back to Y/N's dorm.

I walked in the room and Y/N was watching TV, they saw me walk in and clutched the blanket like it was their only source of life.

"Get. The fuck. Out." They growled at me. "What?" I was so confused as I took a few more steps closer. Y/N yelled at me to stay away. This concerned me much more. But I continued to slowly walk up to them, it's not like they can move much anyways.

I looked down at them, "I need a blood sample Y/N. Cooperate with me."

Y/N screamed, no screeched like some wild animal, my ears started ringing and they didn't stop even when I slammed my hand onto their mouth.

"What the fuck is your problem Y/N?!"

Y/N wouldn't move much besides making their voice seem like the most dangerous part of them.

They stopped screaming when their voice started to crack and sounded like their vocal cords would explode. They stared at me like I was a ghost.

I kept the syringe and my hand at my sides as I contemplated whether or not it's safe to get close to them when they're in whatever kind of episode this is..

_____________________
497 words

Sorry its short but i wanted to still give yall an update