🌈Chapter 22🌈

Sorry, I won't post very often, I've been spending lots of time with my bf rather than make stories 💔😭

WALLY POV

"Where has Y/n been?"
I looked over a small employee , a bit upset but also worried about Y/n.

"They said they couldn't work today, they feel horribly sick."

Oh great. I knew Y/n was just trying to avoid me from the night before -- I was unsatisfied with the answer but there was no way around it so I left the employee and headed to the break room to make coffee myself.

Once I walked into the break room I was warmly greeted by Eddie, alongside his husband Frank.

"Well where is Y/n? Haven't seen them all day!"

The fact someone is so interested in Y/n angered me. I quickly overlook it though, it was silly of me to feel like I'd have competition. Eddie's literally gay!

"Sick today." I groaned.

"Aw well ain't that sad, well I guess we should get going." I watched as Eddie and Frank left, I waved them goodbye.

Once I finished my coffee I sat down and stared out the window.

Did I make Y/n uncomfortable? Will I even get the chance to apologize?

I sighed as I continued to finish my coffee.

YN POV

I hate to admit this but my mind is everywhere right now, I feel out of place. I'm overjoyed by Wally's words last night but I cannot bring myself to tell him that. Then, I feel like all the decisions I made last night were wrong. Why on Earth did I just leave him there. The least I could've done was comfort him.

My mind was jumbled, I wanted to punch something.

I don't have any plans on seeing him today, or really anyone. I needed the break badly.

What about tomorrow, what am I doing tomorrow. I can't avoid him forever so I have to do SOMETHING.

I begun to pace back and forth in my room, so deep in thought I didn't even hear the door creak open.

I turned around to continue my pacing when I froze.

I saw Poppy with a worried look on her face.

"My Dear!" She gasped.

"Are you doing alright? I heard you were sick and had to check on you!"

Poppy felt like a mom to me when it came down to it.

"I'm uh fine Poppy.."

"Oh I just can't bear to know that you are sick." She put one of her feathers on my forehead.

"Well... You aren't really hot so that's safe to know. Do you need medicine? I am sure I'd have some!" She smiled at me sheepishly, I adored Poppy, I'm sure anyone would.

"No I promise. I will get better soon alright?"

That seemed to be okay with Poppy, she left with a warm smile on her face.

I laid in my bed all day, watching shows on my phone and just thinking about Wally.

Before I knew it, it was getting dark outside. I was worried about tomorrow so sleep felt really impossible.

I hope Wally forgives me for avoiding him. I feel guilty for everything I'm doing but I could never really tell him how much I felt towards him. I just can't handle the thought of being hurt after I trust someone again.

I could only wait.

Tomorrow is another day. (FNAF4 reference 🤯🤯🤯🤯)

_________________
570 words