🌈Chapter 40🌈

WALLY POV

I looked at how ill Y/N obviously was. I felt sorry for them; I want to help them.. no , that's not right.

I need to help them. You' have to be insane to think I'm letting Y/N leave me this easily. I won't make that mistake again.

I sat up and told Poppy to call down Sally and Barnaby from their current area.

Once the two arrived they looked nervous just seeing me, "Wally? Are you okay?" Sally for once wasn't jumping up and down and speaking loud enough for a different continent to hear; I just nodded at her and pointed at Y/N. "We're running tests on them and that creature now."

Barnaby winced a little at my demand, they knew how seriously this job had to be taken. They scattered to get the creature while I went and picked up Y/N bridal style, I used my prosthetic arm to push their head into my chest to make the travel there a bit less bumpy.

We made it to the testing area, I guess if that's what you want to call it at least. I found a bed I could lay Y/N on and I did so. They brought in the creature, it didn't appear conscious. It was out cold and seemed to sleep quite peacefully for an experiment.

"It hasn't been awake for some time now..We can't explain why." Barnaby sat the subject on a separate bed somewhat close to Y/N and bounded it as he tied it tightly. Restricting it's possibilities of escaping. I removed the bandages around Y/N's arm , their entire wound was surrounded by a black spot around it, the wound being covered in an unknown material was worrying, I guess we're lucky to have gotten to them now.

Sally walks up to me, "Hey Wally? Ya ever get that blood sample?" , "Oh— right I completely forgot." I dug through my pocket and carefully fished out the syringe. I looked at the blood, an abnormally different color was in it by now, the blood just didn't seem right anymore and it hadn't even been that long. Handing Sally the syringe she brings a small tray over on a table with wheels and sets it down, picking up another syringe she carefully approaches the subject, taking a blood sample from it.

The subject shoots its 'eyes' open and Y/N wakes up as well, Y/N seems to be panicking terribly and freaking out as well as the subject is observing the room and wriggling from its restraints in an attempt to free itself.

Y/N stood up and looked at the monster. They quickly ran over too it and tried to remove the chains that kept it in its place. Everyone was stunned for a moment watching Y/N try to save this creature, as soon as I returned to my sense I ran towards Y/N , grabbing them by their arms and pulling them away.

"GET THE FUCK AWAY FROM ME!" Y/N kicked me from behind right into my knee, causing my knees to collapse and I let go , falling to the ground.

"Y/N?! Calm down what's wrong!" Sally ran over to help me up but my leg felt aching pain so badly I just told her to leave me for myself. Sally ran up to Y/N, watching how hostile they were she didn't get too close for a hot moment.

"Please, let it free!" Y/N pleaded for the creature to be released, tears prickled their eyes as if their life depended on this creature. While Y/N was busy begging Sally, Barnaby swooped Y/N into his grasp tightly, he yelled for Sally to grab their legs as they kicked and screamed for them to stop, tears making their voice crack as they yelled louder.

_________________
646 words