Hurt People, Hurt People (OS)

"Y/N ALL YOU'RE GOOD AT IS PISSING PEOPLE OFF!"
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
‼️ ANGST ONESHOT ‼️

Giggles
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
You sat there feeling the side of your face, unsure how to process the words you heard. All you've gotten from Walden today was profanity and him ridiculing everything you did. He had a major screw up in the lab that was a waste of about 40,000 dollars and a now dead scientist, 2 injured.

None of this excuses or justifies his actions but it definitely makes it understandable considering how short-tempered Walden is. But you can't take all his anger.

Walden looks down (or up since yall got TALL OCs) and doesn't seem to have the smallest hint of remorse as he tells to get back to work.

You had just barely exited the break room after only 5 minutes of talking to Eddie and Frank as they peeked out of the break room to listen to Walden scold you.

All you did was take a damn break.

Tears swelled up in your eyes as your throat felt like it was being strangled, "Hey there Y/N, you alright?" Eddie walked over toward you and put his hand on your shoulder. The feeling only made you cringe—causing him to back away slowly to recollect yourself.

"Please leave me be for now. I have to get to work." You wiped the tears from your eyes and walked.

The walked felt like forever as every step felt so time consuming and you only feared going to your office next to Walden. It only made you feel pathetic compared to him.

Finally reaching the office door, you slowly turn the knob, you hated the sound of the door clicking open, the sounds of the factory and the thoughts swarming your mind as it repeated Waldens words throughout the day.

Sitting at your desk you sigh and turn it on, giving how you were finally alone you let yourself cry, perhaps minutes went by but it doesn't matter to you. Dismissing your work you hopelessly held yourself because no one was there to hold you, not this time.

Walden was never a good person when upset but he's crossed lines today, you feel targeted especially.

Engulfed in your emotions, the office door bursts open with a loud happy voice along with it,

"Y/N! WANNA GO TO THE BAR AFT-"

Sally stared at your head on the desk is now silence, only the sound of your voice choking on tears echoed in the office. Gosh how humiliating..

"Y/N, what on earth is wrong?! Who do I need to kill?!" Sally rushed over and turned your head to face her but you only pushed her hands away. "It's just Walden."

"Walden shouldn't be making you crumble like this! Look, I don't know what he did but know that a hurt person will hurt another person. "

"What do you mean?"

"If he is unable to heal the scars he has, they will 'bleed' onto another. What I am trying to say is you aren't at fault, he's trying to improve for you—trust me but it's not easy with the scars he struggles with."

Sally went onto a long ramble about how she will talk to Walden. She shut you down when you told her no, saying it won't get better if nobody talks to him.

Im shambles you sat in your desk chair with tears still streaming, this was quite...embarrassing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

THIS IS PART ONE OF TWO, SORRY ABT THE DELAY, if you saw my other story you should know i took a small break :) !