🌈Chapter 29🌈

HEYYYYYYY OKAY OKAY SO IM SORRY IF THE STORY SEEMS A BIT CONFUSING I AM NOT THAT CAUGHT UP ON MY OWN STORY Y'KNOW??

_________________________________

3RD POV

Y/N fiddled with their fingers, nervous and anxious about what's to come in just a few minutes.

Oh god, oh god, OH GOD

Y/N's mind felt like it was going to explode, it couldn't be that bad, right? They didn't have much time to answer that question as they only had 5 minutes to arrive to where Sally and their boss waited.

Y/N walked, picking up the speed a little bit unintentionally, as their mind was blurred with situations that they think would go on in that room.

YN POV

I arrived in a testing room, I only saw Sally , waiting with a huge smile (as always); she gestured me closer and once I got a bit closer towards her, the door closed. I jolted and turned around to see Wally standing over me, he looked absolutely horrifying but he looked just as nervous as I was. The frown on his face and the intimidating body he had showed how easily he could squash me with his bare hands. Yet, his eyes showed just how awkward he felt in this situation.

"Uhm..Hi..." my voice was slightly hoarse and quiet, as it hurt mentally to try and speak in this situation.

Wally only stares at me then back at Sally and asks what subject we are dealing with today. I raised and eyebrow as I was a little surprised that Wally didn't know about what was happening.

"Well~ , this one is a co-worker of mine that is having trouble after a failed experiment, they were not prepared correctly with their face gear and it tipped over when holding it due to the intense heat it covered the vial in; there has been an issue from the face and now has reached the chest. We've tried to help but we aren't able to figure out what is wrong with them. Goodluck!"

"Wait, what about the doctors?"
Wally looked confused and also a bit disappointed he was left to the work he hired doctors and scientists for.

"Well, once you see the situation , you'll understand why we need you both to help, as you all have open access to any information about what is experimented on. Or, at least Wally has all access and well Y/N, you're his assistant right?"

I nodded my head and sighed,

"Well can you show us where your co-worker is?" My voice tried to sound enthusiastic but my body was nervous because I was unsure if I'd be able to focus like this either, it's all Sally's fault!

WALLY POV

Sally handed me the vial— it was an orange liquid that felt a little hot, I reached a finger closer to the liquid that remained inside of it, though not much, and without actually touching it I could feel how hot it really was, I was a bit concerned about why they let the employee handle this vial so unprepared.

The vial was broken a little by the top to the middle, most likely it was dropped after it poured onto their face, I felt kind of bad for the guy.