Yandere Rias X Ultraman Ace (Suit) OC X Yandere Ryuko

(Ace Tennyson is the brother of Ben Tennyson. But he had to move to Japan and attend Kyoto Academy as a transfer student. As he got in, he received various looks, some friendly, others not quite, and nobody knows he's the current Ultraman Ace, except for two girls in particular.)

(Ace is currently leaving school as he suddenly sees a familiar enemy attacking an innocent person.)

Ace: (growls) Ace Killer...

(Ace then transforms into Ultraman Ace and tackles Ace Killer before punching him to a wall.)

U

U. Ace: I knew you would be back, Ace Killer!

 Ace: I knew you would be back, Ace Killer!

Ace Killer: This time... this time, I WILL kill you!

U. Ace: Try me.

(Ace dashes at Ace Killer and pushes him through before punching him and throwing him into another wall. He then grabs his leg and slams him down before kicking his knees, shattering his legs, and then he kicks him to a building. Ace then dashes at Ace Killer again and sends a barrage of punches at him, and finally finishes Ace Killer with a Spacium Slash.)

U. Ace: Another job done.

(Meanwhile, three random girls are seen being killed in an alleyway by a crimson haired girl, who is none other than Rias Gremory.)

Rias: Ace is mine! MINE! MINE!

????: You could at least have left some for me.

(Rias turns angrily to Ryuko.)

Rias: I won't let you take him from me!

Ryuko: I'm not planning to steal him. Why don't we share?

(Rias thinks for a while, and then she nods in agreement.)

-Timeskip brought by Ultraman Ace fighting Ace Killer.

(Ace is seen having a talk with Ty Lee.)

Ty Lee: (blushes) Can I ask you a question?

Ace: Sure thing.

Ty Lee: Would you go out with me?

Ace: Sure.

(Unbeknownst to them, Ryuko was watching them, and she clenches her fists as she prepares to attack, but Rias holds her back.)

Rias: (grins) I have a plan.

(Some hours later, Ace is about to meet with Ty Lee again, but then he hears some screams, and rushes to her room as he sees her being beaten by Rias and Ryuko.)

Ace: Why are you doing this?

Rias: Because we love you, we don't want anyone stealing you from us, especially this bitch!

(As they are about to kill Ty Lee, they suddenly get blasted as they turn to Ace in his Ultraman Suit.)

Ryuko: An Ultra? That's a rarity.

Ty Lee: You're... an Ultra?

U. Ace: Well, I don this Ultra Suit instead of becoming a giant. Don't worry. Everything's gonna be fine.

(They try to attack, but Ace blasts them with a projectile Spacium Blade, and goes to Ty Lee.)

U. Ace: Are you okay? (Ty Lee nods) Let's get moving.

(Ace carries Ty Lee, and flies away, but Rias is able to catch up with him as the sky battle intensifies. Both Ace and Rias summon their blades as they have a brief clash.)

????: TOO SLOW!

(Suddenly Ryuko jumps off and stabs Ace from behind, making him black out.)

-Timeskip brought by Ultraman Ace being chased by Rias.

(Ace is seen tied up in the bed as he struggles to break free, but then he sees both Rias and Ryuko sleeping naked by his side. Rias then wakes up.)

Rias: Sorry, honey. But we had to tie you up so you won't be able to transform. You're ours now.

(Rias kisses him on the lips, and then Ryuko wakes up and does the same. Meanwhile, Ty Lee is seen tied up in a chair with a gag in her mouth as she tries in vain to scream for help. Ace had become a broken toy for a devil and a life fiber.)