Yandere Caring And Perverted Hatsuzuki X Male Soundwave (G1) Reader (Lemon)

(Y/N, also known as Soundwave, is one of the commanders of Azur Lane, and there is a shipgirl who is attracted to him. Her name is Hatsuzuki. She tends to be a complete pervert whenever she gets close to him. Y/N is seen sitting on his desk as Hatsusuki comes in front of him and sits on his lap, making him blush as she looks at him lustfully.)

Hatsuzuki: You like that, don't you? Admit

(She then rubs her butt on his crotch, making him blush madly, and then he hears some alarms as he pushes her away.)

Y/N: Sorry, I gotta go.

(Y/N goes outside as he sees the sirens preparing to attack, and then he transforms into Soundwave.)

Soundwave: Soundwave Superior, Sirens Inferior!

(Soundwave shoots down each of the sirens with precision and brutality until there's no siren left. Then Y/N reverts back to normal as Hatsuzuki approaches him.)

Hatsuzuki: Darling, are you alright?

Y/N: Yes, I am. Now excuse me, I gotta work.

(As Hatsuzuki turns, she sees some shipgirls smirking seductively at Y/N, and then she draws her katana.)

Hatsuzuki: Nobody touches my Y/N!

(Hatsuzuki starts chopping the shipgirls into pieces as she laughs maniacally.)

Hatsuzuki: Y/N is mine. MINE!

(She laughs maniacally as she sets to claim her beloved.)

(Timeskip)

(Y/N is seen in his room as Hatsuzuki suddenly comes in wearing her bikini.)

Hatsuzuki: Like what you see?

Y/N: What are you doing?

Hatsuzuki: Don't worry, Y/N. You will like it, I promise.

(She then unbuckles his pants and starts sucking on his member while creasing his balls, and some minutes later, he cums in her mouth.)

Hatsuzuki: Your milk is so delicious. Now it's time for the main course.

(She inserts his member into her vagina and starts bouncing.)

Hatsuzuki: You have an amazing dick, Y/N.

(She goes faster and Y/N ends up cumming inside of her.)

Hatsuzuki: That was so great, Y/N.

(Y/N now has to deal with Hatsuzuki's pervert attitude, but he knows she also cares about his well being.)