Yandere Male Green Psycho Ranger x Yandere/Caring Union Girls (Lemon)

A/N: Requested by Swiftdragoon, and the Union Girls are Team RWBY, Pyrrha, Coco, Velvet, Winter, Salem, Cinder, Neo, Rias and her Peerage, Class 1-B, Momo Yaoyorozu, Midnight, Miruko, Ryukyu, Melissa, Mei, Nejire, Glynda and Shipgirls.

(Rock is one of the most feared villains known as the Green Psycho Ranger. He lost his parents when he was a child during an attack from Team STRQ. As Raven was about to kill him, he was saved by his uncle named Kain, who trained him to become the next Green Psycho Ranger after Trek. He also remembers he had lots of childhood friends (all of them are girls.) and some mother figures who actually cared for him.)

Rock: Oh... my dear friends... if only I could tell you I liked you more than friends...

????: We understand that, my dear.

(Rock turns to see Salem, Cinder Fall and Neopolitan. Salem liked Rock, and surprisingly treated him like a son while Cinder had a genuine care for him after he killed her abusive stepmother and stepsisters in cold blood. Neopolitan cares for him ever since he stood up to her bullies, causing them to beat him until his uncle protected both from them.)

Salem: Soon everyone will learn the truth behind those so-called heroes.

Cinder: And we'll help you to kill anyone who dares stand in your way.

Neo: (hand language) Because we love you, my dear Rock.

Rock: Shall we?

(Then they strip naked and prepare to have their fun. Salem gently sits on his face and rubs her vagina on him as he licks her while Cinder and Neo rub their pussies on his member.)

Salem: (moans) That feels so good

Cinder: Look, Neo. It's getting bigger. Let's keep it up.

(Rock keeps licking Salem's pussy while Cinder and Neo rub themselves faster, and some minutes later, Rock cums, spraying his semen over their faces while Salem cums on his mouth, and he drinks her love nectar.)

Rock: Your love nectar is delicious, milady.

Salem: Fufufu... you must have been quite thirsty, huh?

Rock: Yeah, I was.