Yandere Vampire Male Reader X Human Turned Yandere Vampire Crossover Harem 6 🍋

(As Y/N and his wives resume their killing spree, that didn't go unnoticed as some individuals recorded the videos and decide to try to blackmail some of the girls as they found out they are rich.)

Man 1: Okay guys, you know the drill.

Man 2: Hehehehehe! We're gonna get rich.

Man 3: Nothing like big bucks and some sex.

(Then they sneak around their old houses and find their numbers as they call them, asking them to meet them in a determined location as they gave them the coordinates.)

Man 1: They will come anytime.

(Meanwhile at Y/N's castle, Y/N is seen sitting on his throne as he eats a bag of potato chips. Suddenly Asuka and Yumi come in wearing bunny suits.)

Y/N: Wow, how did you know my main fetish?

Asuka: Well, we heard you get easily turned on by seeing a girl wearing a bunny suit

Yumi: So we decide to try it ourselves. (winks) Do you like it?

Y/N: If you really wanted more sex, you could have asked. But since you're wearing such adorable suits, why not?

(Y/N then unbuckles his pants as the two girls take the opportunity and rub their butts on his rod as they giggle and smile lustfully. They rub it faster as it goes for 73 seconds. Y/N then switches their positions as he thrusts into Yumi while Asuka grinds on top of her and shakes her butt to excite Y/N more as he thrusts faster into Yumi before groping Asuka's bosom as they make out, and it goes for a half minute until they switch positions again. Y/N licks Yumi while Asuka rides his member. The room is filled with moans until they cum massively and get exhausted from their sex.)

Y/N: (pants) You did great... (pants) as usual...

Asuka/Yumi: (pants) Thank... you...

(Some minutes later, close to a seemingly abandoned building, where Helm, Dolla, Illustrious and Heinrich come as the four men come in.)

Man 1: You must be wondering what brought you here...

(The man smirks as he shows the footage of the girls and Y/N's other wives sucking their victims dry.)

Man 1: That's the deal. You give us a good time and a considerable amount of money...

Man 2: (smirks) And we won't have to expose this video.

(The girls giggle deviously before starting to laugh maniacally, much to the men's confusion. Then Taihou, Roon, Bismarck, Tirpitz, Wales, Enterprise and Belfast come in.)

Helm: You are so goddamn stupid if you think we will simply succumb to your blackmail!

Taihou: Even if you expose us... (grins) who would believe you?

Dolla: The journalists wouldn't, the citizens would merely think a new movie is about to be launched.

Roon: And now... how about we give you a ride?

(Illustrious, Bismarck, Heinrinch and Tirpitz grab their necks as the girls open their vampire wings before flying up and taking them to the highest place possible.)

Illustrious: Well then...

Bismarck: (smirks) Go... TO HELL!

(They drop the men, and they fall down as their bodies splat in the floor. And then they laugh maniacally before leaving. Once the police arrived, they wrote the case either as a suicide or an accident. The girls return to their beloved husband, who they devote the rest of their lives to.)