Yandere Obsessive/Protective Lee-Einfield/Irina/Montpelier X Split P. M. R.

(The moon hung low in the night sky, casting a silvery glow upon the quiet streets of the city.)

(Lee-Enfield, the elegant and enigmatic rifle T-Doll from Girls Frontline, stood beneath a lamppost, her crimson eyes gleaming with an unsettling intensity

(Lee-Enfield, the elegant and enigmatic rifle T-Doll from Girls Frontline, stood beneath a lamppost, her crimson eyes gleaming with an unsettling intensity. Her long, dark hair cascaded down her back, and her fingers traced the barrel of her rifle with a possessive tenderness.)

(Beside her, Irina Shidou, the seductive and devilish Angel from Highschool DxD, exuded an aura of sultry temptation

(Beside her, Irina Shidou, the seductive and devilish Angel from Highschool DxD, exuded an aura of sultry temptation. Her wings were concealed beneath a cloak, and her amethyst eyes bore into the distance, as if searching for something elusive.)

(Montpelier, the cheerful and mischievous cruiser from Azur Lane, twirled a strand of her azure hair around her finger, her golden eyes filled with curiosity

(Montpelier, the cheerful and mischievous cruiser from Azur Lane, twirled a strand of her azure hair around her finger, her golden eyes filled with curiosity. She clutched a bouquet of roses, each petal radiating an otherworldly charm.)

(And in the midst of these captivating ladies, there stood our protagonist, Y/N. His life had taken a bizarre turn ever since he discovered his unique condition. One half of him was painfully shy, while the other half harbored an insane, unpredictable nature. Tonight, those two halves would be put to the test.)

(Lee-Enfield's obsession with Y/N had escalated to dangerous heights. She had been watching him from the shadows, memorizing every detail of his life. Irina, enticed by the reader's duality, had decided to join Lee-Enfield in her pursuit. Montpelier, always up for an adventure, had tagged along for the sheer thrill of it.)

(The three women shared a common desire: to unravel the mystery of the reader's split personality.)

(As Y/N approaches them,his heart pounds like a drum. He can feel both sides of his personality vying for control. The shy half urged caution, while the insane half reveled in the excitement of the moment. It was a constant battle within him, a struggle for dominance.)

(Lee-Enfield stepped forward, her gaze never leaving Y/N.)

Lee-Enfield: You're late, but I suppose I can forgive you, just this once.

Irina: Oh, don't be too hard on him, Lee-Enfield. After all, we wouldn't want to scare away our precious little secret.

(Montpelier offers him the bouquet of roses.)

Montpelier: These are for you! A token of our affection.

(Y/N's shy half blushed furiously.)

Y/N: (mumbles timidly) Thank you.

(As for his insane half, it grinned maniacally, relishing the chaos unfolding before him.)

(The night was filled with tension, desire, and an undercurrent of danger. The three women circled Y/N, their intentions clear yet shrouded in mystery. Sensory words painted a vivid picture of the scene—the cool breeze rustling through the leaves, the soft hum of the lamppost, and the intoxicating scent of roses.)

Lee-Enfield: (whispers) We want to get to know you better, darling.

(Irina's fingers trace his chest.)

Irina: You're not like other men, you're special, and we're here to explore every facet of your being.

(Montpelier's eyes sparkle with mischief as she dances around Y/N and her laughter are like tinkling bells.)

Montpelier: It's a night of revelations. (giggles) Let's see what secrets you're hiding, shall we?

(Y/N's split personality waged a silent war within him. The shy half yearned for escape, for normalcy, while the insane half reveled in the chaos and attention. It was a delicate balance, and the scales could tip in any direction.)

(As the night wore on, the reader found himself drawn deeper into their web of desire and obsession. Lee-Enfield, Irina, and Montpelier were relentless in their pursuit, their interactions a delicate dance of power and vulnerability.)

(And amidst it all,Y/N's split personality began to blur, the lines between shy and insane, sanity and madness, slowly fading away. He was no longer sure which half of him was in control, and perhaps that was the most dangerous revelation of all.)

(In the depths of that moonlit night, amidst the tangled desires and hidden secrets, Y/N's true self remained a tantalizing enigma, waiting to be unraveled by those who dared to explore the darkest corners of his soul.)

(Meanwhile, several dead bodies are seen, some familiar, others not quite, courtesy of Lee-Enfield, Irina and Montpelier.)