Yandere Epsilon/Delta/Alpha/Gamma/Beta/Zeta/Eta X Yuuki Male Reader (Part 2) 🍋

(Ever since the 4th Unit (Shadow Garden) had taken Y/N with them, the 7th Unit has been crying themselves to sleep, but the 6th unit comforted them.)

Tenka: We can still work together and visit him.

Kyouka: Yeah... (wipes her tears) you're right.

(As for the other captains, they felt they needed to go beyond if they wanted to compete with the shadow garden)

Other Captains: (in mind) We must surpass our own limits if we want to defeat them...

(Back with the shadow garden, they are remodeling the house as Y/N sleeping with Delta, Zeta , Gamma and Epsilon as they hug him.)

Delta: (in mind) Oh Y/N... you're so precious...

(As the rest of the Shadow Garden finish their house, it's revealed to be a castle.)

Alpha: We finished.

Eta: This might put the greatest architect to shame. We just took two hours.

(Back to Y/N, he is seen sleeping as he has a bad dream.)

(Y/N's Dream.)

(Y/N sees his other self with a different appearance fighting the gods.)

Y/N: Is that... me?

(He then sees the Shadow Garden as they are about to die.)

Y/N: (eyes widen) NO!

(Then everything goes white.)

(Back to reality, Y/N wakes up and starts crying as the 4th Unit notices that.)

Epsilon: Y/N? What happened?

Y/N: (sobs) I had a dream... where you died...

Delta: Everything will be okay...

Zeta: Nothing will happen to us.

(As they hug him warmly, he smiles and goes back to sleep.)

(Next day, all units meet at 10th Unit's location as the women get surprised by seeing the Shadow Garden again as they remember the fight they had with Ren, who was considered the strongest of Anti-Demon Corps and the apex of humanity.)

Ren: Well, Shadow Garden, or should I say, 4th Unit. You are in Japan if you ask.

(Ren then explains about Japan and its lore.)

Ren: And last, but not least, we are currently trying to defeat the Thunder Gods, who are the main cause of the Shuuki's existence.

(After the meeting, Ren can't help but feel jealous as he was bested in their fight. So far the shadow garden was getting along with the other captains especially Yakumo.)

Yakumo: (moans) You girls are so awesome

Yakumo: (moans) You girls are so awesome. I wouldn't mind if you shared Y/N with me.

Varvara: (growl) Who does he think he is? My goddess gave him everything and he thinks he can treat her like garbage? (stern) I don't think so! (angrier) He can't

(As she is about to attack Y/N, both Delta and Zeta stop her and pin her against the wall.)

Delta: Attack Y/N again...

Zeta: And you're gonna wish you were NEVER born!

(Varvara then leaves angrily as Prachi and Jenna smirk at her.)

Jenna: What a freak.

Prachi: Hahahahahahaha!

(Later, Y/N is seen having sex with the 4th Unit girls as Y/N is seen thrusting into Epsilon in a face-off position.)

Epsilon: Oh, Y/N... Fuck me hard, honey.

(Next is Y/N thrusting into Delta in a G-Whiz position.)

Delta: Yes, pound me harder. Let's become one together.

(And the scene cuts to Y/N thrusting into Alpha in a doggy position.)

Alpha: Keep it up, Y/N.

(He and the girls have fun for hours, but something bad is still about to happen.)

(To be continued.)