Shota Crossdressing Son of Sairaorg and Coriana OC x Yandere Caring Sona Peerage

(In the opulent halls of the Bael estate, a young boy named Kazuki, the son of the mighty Sairaorg Bael and the elegant Coriana Andrealphus, lived a life of privilege and secrecy. Born with a unique charm that could captivate anyone, he possessed an ethereal beauty that left those who gazed upon him entranced.)

Kazuki: Dressing as a girl has its advantages after all.

(Kazuki's life took an unexpected turn when he was introduced to Sona Sitri's Peerage. Saji Genshirou, a trusted friend and guardian, acted as his older brother figure, ensuring his safety within the peerage. Little did Kazuki know that the members of Sona's Peerage had taken a keen interest in him, an interest that would turn into an all-consuming obsession.)

Girls: (in mind) Oh, Kazuki. I love you so much, and you belong to us.

Saji: (to Kazuki) If you have a problem with certain people in Kuoh, let me know.

Kazuki: (nods) Okay.

(One day, Kazuki walks around Kuoh and sees some dead bodies.)

Kazuki: Aren't these people the very ones who mocked me yesterday?

Saji: (comes in) It's possible that a stray devil is behind this. (smiles) Don't worry about it though. Kaichou and her friends are taking care of this.

(Saji knows who actually did this, but hides the truth out of his loyalty to his "King".)

(Timeskip)

(Kazuki is seen being "banged" by Sona and her female peerage members. Sona rides his member while he licks Tsubaki's vagina. Momo and Tsubasa rub themselves in his legs while Reya and Tomoe rub themselves in his hands. Ruruko gropes Tsubaki as she makes out with her.)

Sona: (moans) That feels so good inside of me.

Reya: His fingers are much better than a vibrator...

Momo: I hope you don't mind if I cover your legs with my juice, Kazuki.

(They had their fun with Kazuki for three hours, and then they showered him with gifts and affection. They couldn't be happier to have a boy like Kazuki.)