Yandere Cheater Raven x Male Summer Rose x Yandere Female Qrow and Willow

(Solomon Rose is the leader of Team STRQ, who was currently dating Raven Branwen. Unfortunately Solomon found out something which broke their relationship. As he was about to carry a box with a diamond collar, he heard moans, and then he caught Raven cheating on him with Taiyang Xiao Long.)

Solomon: So this is what you've been doing, huh?

Raven: Solomon, I can explain...

Solomon: You think I'm weak, don't you? So much for clinging into a moral code. But let me tell you something... (glares) the weak CAN become strong! I was planning to give you a diamond collar... but you proved you're not worth it. Farewell, Raven.

(Solomon uses his semblance and runs away.)

Tai: Geez, who knew he could be so dramatic...

Raven: (monotone) This is your fault...

Tai: Wait, what?

Raven: I said... this is your fault!

Tai: Come on, he has a point about you, you know.

Raven: (pulls out her sword) SHUT UP! THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT, YOU POISONOUS FUCKER!

(Raven then chops Tai into pieces, and once he does, her angered expression turns to a yandere expression.)

Raven: Hehehehehe... Hahahahaha... HAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA! JUST WAIT, MY DEAR SOLOMON! I'LL MAKE YOU MINE AGAIN!

(Meanwhile Quill Branwen and Willow Schnee are seen killing both Jacques Schnee and Whitley Schnee.)

Quill: Burn in hell, jackasses!

Willow: You're the worst man I ever met, Jacques! Now that I got rid of you, I can finally focus in finding my happiness!

(As they walk away, they see a depressed Solomon and approach him.)

Quill: Solomon? What happened?

Solomon: (monotone) Ask your bitch of a sister.

Willow: (stern) I knew there was something fishy about her! (growls) If I see her again...

Quill: I'm sorry, Solomon.

(Then she hugs him between her bosom, making Willow jealous.)

Willow: (glares) Hey, he's mine!

(Willow pulls him and hugs him between her bosom.)

Quill: Oh no, he's mine!

(Quill grips his left arm while Willow grips his right arm.)

Willow: No, he's mine!

Quill: HE'S MINE!

Willow: MIIIIIINE!

????: Actually, he's mine!

(Quill and Willow turn to see Raven covered in blood.)

Quill: You've got some nerve to show your ugly face here, sister.

Willow: Yeah, you don't deserve him. You never did.

Raven: You two are weak against me.

Quill: Maybe, but like Solomon said, the weak can be strong!

Willow: And if I have to prove I'm strong enough to protect him from you... (draws her rapier) So be it!

(Then they start fighting, and the fight is surprisingly evenly matched as none of them seems to have advantage. Suddenly they stop as they notice Solomon is gone.)

Quill: Damn, he's gone.

Raven: It's our fault. Look, I still love him, so I need your help to get him back.

Quill: In one condition. You must never cheat on him again, okay? Promise?

Raven: I promise.

Willow: You better, cause I still don't trust you.

(Solomon is seen in his house as he prepares to sleep. Next day, he sees Raven, Quill and Willow cuddling up to him.)

Solomon: What the hell?

Quill: You're ours now.

Willow: No one will take you away from us.

Raven: I'll never let you go again.

(Solomon tries to leave the bed, but is unable due to the trio's combined grip. He had become property of two huntresses and one rich woman.)