Yandere Ex-Lover Clorinde X Male Reader (Lemon)

(Y/N is known for using a power known as Delusion. And he used to date Clorinde but she is to obsessive and overprotective. One day, Y/N found out he had an disease due to using Delusions too much, and decided to make the drastic decision in his life.)

Y/N: I want to break up with you, Clorinde.

Clorinde: B-Break up? Why?

Y/N: You see, what you're doing to me is suffocating! You even promised that you'll change before! You've messaged me a bunch of times and swears or curse at me if I missed your call, you've threatened other girls who came near me, and even control the things I do. Those are the reasons why I'm breaking up with you, Clorinde, and besides, things will get worse if our relationship continue. Goodbye, Clorinde.

(She grips his hand.)

Clorinde: Don't leave me.

(He removes her hand from his arm and goes away, only to be hugged by her.)

Clorinde: Don't go please. I can't live without you.

(Y/N pushes her away and runs like there's no tomorrow, leaving her to cry. As he runs away, some tears escape from his eyes.)

Y/N: Sorry, Clorinde... I had to do this...

(Some minutes later, two male individuals, namely Neuvillette and Wriothesley are seen having a conversation.)

Neuvillette: I pity Y/N, you know

Wriothesley: Who knew such power would eventually be his undoing

Neuvillette: And the fact he rather keep it to himself just proves he's willing to handle his personal suffering rather than making others suffer.

Wriothesley: I feel bad for Clorinde though...

Neuvillette: You are kidding me? Did you see how she acts towards Y/N?

Wriothesley: Well... I... 

Neuvillette: Look, I know it sounds cold-hearted to you, but that was Y/N's decision, and... it's better like this...

(Unbeknownst to them, Clorinde was eavesdropping the conversation.)

Clorinde: So... Y/N is sick... I need to find him. Only I can do it. (sees Neuvillette and Wriothesley) And I'll pass through anyone standing in my way!

(She draws her pistol as she chuckles deviously.)

(Timeskip)

(After killing both Neuvillette and Wriothesley, Clorinde goes to Sumeru to find Y/N, and then she sees him totally unconscious.)

Clorinde: Oh Y/N... why'd you do this to yourself...

(She then carries Y/N in a bridal style as she takes him to her house. Several hours later, Y/N wakes up and notices his hands are cuffed, his mouth is gagged, and oddly he's wearing earmuffs and a collar in his neck. Then he turns to see Clorinde grinning disturbingly at him.)

Clorinde: You have been a bad boy, Y/N. For not telling me about your disease.

(Then she removes her clothes and pulls out a syringe and injects a drug on Y/N, making his boner grow. After that, she positions herself on top of his member and spreads her pussy as she slams in. She starts moving up and down for 30 seconds until she picks up the pace.)

Clorinde: Y/N... Y/N... Y/N...

(She keeps moving for thirty minutes until Y/N cums inside of her.)

Clorinde: That was good... with this, you will never leave me again. But don't worry, I forgive you. And I'll do whatever it takes to find a cure for your disease.

(And that's Y/N's life now, being a sex slave of his ex-lover, who then managed to find a cure for his disease, and now she can have her Y/N by her side forever.)