Yandere Sub-Zero's Daughter OC x Male Scorpion's Son Reader (Lemon)

(Kyra Frost was born into the Lin Kuei clan, the same clan as her father, Sub-Zero (Kuai Liang). From a young age, she exhibited exceptional talent in cryomancy, inheriting her father's mastery over ice. However, unlike her father's commitment to discipline and order, Kyra's obsession with the son of Scorpion, named Y/N Hasashi, has taken precedence in her life.)

Kyra: Oh, my darling Y/N

Kyra: Oh, my darling Y/N. You will soon be mine.

(Y/N Hasashi is the son of the original Scorpion Hanzo Hasashi, who was trained to become a better ninja. When he was a teenage, he had a chance encounter with Kyra Frost, the daughter of Sub-Zero.)

Kyra: (smirks) Well... hello, Y/N. (forms an ice dagger) Do you want to play with me?

(Kyra then charges at Y/N and tries to slash him, but he kicks her face twice before grabbing her wrist. She kicks him and he punches her. They have a clash as he punches her and blocks her attack, but then he notices her hand wasn't having the ice dagger.)

Kyra: Gotcha, cutie.

(As she was about to give Y/N a scar, a male voice is heard.)

????: ENOUGH!

(Sub-Zero and Scorpion show up as Kyra pouts.)

Kyra: Ow, come on, father. Am I not allowed to have fun with my future husband?

(Scorpion and Sub-Zero approach each other.)

Scorpion: Kuai Liang... I guess I'm not the only one looking weary.

Sub-Zero: I would normally ask you to end this... if I hadn't known who started it all.

Scorpion: So you know she might betray her loyalty, just like Frost did.

Sub-Zero: You're right. These are the actions of a child. Treat them as such. We can end this, right here, right now, without further bloodshed.

 We can end this, right here, right now, without further bloodshed

Y/N: My apologies for what I'm about to say... your daughter will get what she came for... war... and death...

Sub-Zero: So be it.

(Sub-Zero forms an ice wall, and takes his daughter away as Y/N backs off.)

(Since then, Y/N had been training as a preparation for the kombat against Kyra, who is also training. She tried to kill her father for interfering, but being the grandmaster of Lin Kuei, Sub-Zero managed to escape.)

Kyra: My father may have escaped my cold embrace, but you won't be so lucky, Y/N. Because I will... MAKE YOU MINE!

(One day in a frozen forest, Y/N and Kyra are seen face to face as he charges at her and knees her and she punches him in the face. He punches her arm, and she punches his ribs before hitting his face. As she is about to kick him, he grabs her legs and elbows it before hitting her face. In retaliation, she kicks him in the gut, punches him and freezes him before throwing him into a tree.)

Kyra: Please my Y/N, it pains me to hurt you. Just give up and accept my love.

Y/N: (gets up) After what you did to my clan? NEVER!

(He then covers his fist with fire and uppercuts her. She tries to freeze him, but he jumps and kicks her. She then creates an icy staff and whacks him, and in retaliation, he kicks her in the chin. As she tries to attack him,  he dodges and licks her ribs and her left leg. She kicks him with her right leg before hitting his chin. As Y/N falls down, he tries to get up, but Kyra approaches him.)

Kyra: Go to sleep.

(She kicks his face, knocking him out, and then she carries him in a bridal style.)

Kyra: One day, you'll be carrying me like this.

(Some hours later, Y/N is seen in a bed as his hands and legs are frozen. Kyra then approaches him with an ice dagger as he sees her.)

Kyra: Oh, you're awake. How long I've been wanting this.

(She then strips naked ans inserts his member into her vagina as she starts moving slowly, and picks up the pace. A few minutes later, they get close to their limit.)

Y/N: Stop, I'm at my limit.

Kyra: That's ok, you can cum inside me. (in mind) And then we can have children, and you'll be mine forever.

(Y/N cums inside of her, and she cuddles on him.)

(Years later, Kyra and Y/N married, leading both Shirai Ryu and Lin Kuei to make peace again.)