Yandere Pervert Female Homelander X Shy Male Reader (Lemon)

(Y/N is a shy individual who barely makes friends due to his personality. However, a certain "heroine" had somehow taken an interest on him.)

Homelander: There he is

Homelander: There he is. The cute boy I'm looking for...

(Suddenly some random people surround her.)

Homelander: I don't have time for autographs right now. I'm working.

Thug 1: We're not exactly asking for an autograph.

Homelander: (sighs) Well... too bad... (smirks) FOR YOU!

(Then she uses her heat vision to kill the people surrounding her. Y/N sees that and runs as fast as he can, much to her dismay.)

Homelander: Look what you made me do! You made me scare my future little toy.

(It doesn't take long for Homelander to find Y/N's hiding spot.)

Homelander: There you are.

Y/N: No... p-please don't hurt me...

Homelander: Relax, my little toy. I promise you won't feel anything painful.

(She then rips off Y/N's shirt and touches his abs.)

Homelander: Hmmm... mamma likes...

(She licks his abs all the way to his neck.)

Homelander: (whispers) You're mine from now on! Anyone who dares touch you will suffer the most painful death possible.

(She then strokes his manhood, and then she straddles him and grinds herself on his crotch, giving him an erection while kissing him forcefully. She then removes her clothes and inserts his member into her vagina as she bounces really fast, and as he cums inside of her, she decides to insert his member into her ass, and goes up and down, quickening her pace. He cums inside of her again, and then she decides to take him to the hotel while eliminating every witness on the way.)

(Y/N had become Homelander's property ever since.)

Yandere One-Shots (Volume 1)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara