Yandere Perverted, Obsessive And Caring RO635 X Male Shy And Suicidal Reader (🍋)

(In the dimly lit room of a small apartment, the reader, a young man named Y/N, sat alone, overwhelmed by the darkness that had consumed his life. He had struggled with his inner demons for years, his thoughts often drifting towards despair and self-doubt.)

Y/N: (in mind) I need to end it all.

(As Y/N is about to kill himself, someone approaches him, making him startled as he looks up to see RO635.)

Y/N: (shyly) Who... who are you?

RO635: (purrs) I am RO635, your protector

(As days turned into weeks, RO635 became a constant presence in Y/N's life. She watched over him, her obsession growing stronger with each passing moment. She reveled in her perverse desires, studying Y/N's every move, every thought.)

RO635: Oh, my darling... just by thinking... I want to make a move on you so badly...

(One evening, as Y/N sat at his computer, lost in the depths of his depression, RO635 couldn't resist the temptation any longer. She appeared behind him, her boobs pressing against his back.)

RO635: (seductively) Y/N, you need someone to care for you, someone who understands your pain.

(Y/N couldn't deny the allure of her words. RO635's presence offered a strange comfort, a glimmer of hope in his dark world. He began to open up to her, sharing the depths of his despair and his struggles with suicidal thoughts.)

RO635: (in mind) Don't worry, Y/N. I shall take care of those bastards.

(As RO635 listened to Y/N's darkest secrets, her obsession took a different turn. She felt a genuine sense of caring and protectiveness towards him. She couldn't bear to see him suffer, and her desire to keep him safe grew even stronger. She's even killed those who wronged Y/N.)

RO635: You won't hurt my dear Y/N again.

(She spent her days researching ways to help him, reaching out to therapists, and connecting him with support groups. Her obsession had transformed into a genuine, albeit unconventional, form of love. She was determined to pull him out of the darkness.)

RO635: Don't worry, Y/N. I will protect you.

(But the road to recovery was not easy for Alex. RO635's presence alone couldn't erase the pain he had endured for so long. However, her unwavering support and her newfound caring nature began to make a difference. They eventually married.)

Y/N: RO635... Thank you... thank you so much.

(RO635 giggles as she cups his cheeks and kisses him while rubbing his crotch with her hands, making his member erect. She then unzips his pants and his member lightly smacks her cheek as she starts licking his member before proceeding to suck it, making him moan. She then goes rougher and faster until he cums inside of her mouth.)

RO635: Sooo tasty...

(She then pushes him in the bed and inserts his member into her vagina as she starts bouncing.)

Y/N: (moans) RO635...

RO635: (moans) Y/N...

(She kissed him passionately, and started moving faster with each slap of their flesh. Their tongues fight for dominance.)

Y/N: (muffled) RO635... I'm going to...

(She them bounces harder and faster, and they ended up cumming together.)

RO635: That was so good... how about we go for some more rounds, to get more spicy.

(After going 20 rounds, RO635 and Y/N ended up having seven children.)