Yandere Ladybug X Exia Gundam Pilot OC

(Ryusei Hyoudou was transferred to Dupain Francoise after an incident with his brother. Once he arrived in there, he saved a girl named Marinette Dupain-Change from her bullies, and since then, they became friends. Only his true friends from both Kuoh and Dupain Francoise know that he is the pilot of a Gundam known as Exia.)

Ryusei: I shall defend the world!

(Ryusei is currently seen piloting his Exia Gundam as he charges at an akuma.)

Ryusei: Exia, slicing through the target.

(Exia slashes the akuma twice, and then he explodes as the people cheer for him before it flies away

(Exia slashes the akuma twice, and then he explodes as the people cheer for him before it flies away.)

(Timeskip)

(Ryusei is seen currently in a class until he gets approached by Chloe Bourgeois, much to his dismay.)

Ryusei: (glares) What do you want this time, Chloe?

Chloe: Do you have a girlfriend?

(Ryusei gets shocked as she holds a smirk, unaware of Marinette's glare.)

Chloe: I'm getting nowhere with Adrien, and you are even more handsome than him. So, what do you say?

Ryusei: Look, I...

Teacher: (stern) Chloe, stop harassing Ryusei and get back to your seat so I can finish this class.

(Chloe goes back to her seat, but she sways her hips by each step, and then she winks at him, making Marinette even angrier.)

Marinette: (in mind) That snobbish bitch... who does she think she is? Grrr, today she dies.

(Some hours later, Ryusei is patrolling Paris until he suddenly heard a scream. He calls on his Gudam and gets inside of it before setting towards the location where he sees a beaten up Queen Bee as Ladybug drops her while smiling sinisterly. Ryusei saves her, and then goes to confront the heroine.)

Ryusei: You forced me to do this, Ladybug!

(Exia shoots three beams at her, but she dodges, and then Cat Noir comes in.)

Cat Noir: What's going on here?

Ryusei: Your partner tried to take Queen Bee's life.

Cat Noir: (eyes widen) WHAT?

(Ladybug turns to Cat Noir with a sinister smile.)

Ladybug: And now I'll take yours.

Ryusei: Not in my watch! Gundam Exia, moving to combat action.

(Exia dashes at Ladybug and tries to slash her, but she dodges until Cat Noir decides to fight her.)

Cat Noir: Take Queen Bee to the hospital. I got this!

(Ryusei nods and goes to catch Queen Bee's body and take her to a nearby hospital. After that, he sighs as he believes Cat Noir handled Ladybug until he heard a female voice.)

????: Why did you save her, Ryusei?

(He turns to see Marinette covered in blood and smiling creepily. Ryusei was confused about the fact Marinette knew he took Queen Bee to the hospital, but then he realized something.)

Ryusei: You're Ladybug, aren't you?

Ladybug: Bingo! You earn a prize!

(Ryusei then tries to call on his Mobile Suit again, only for Marinette to quickly grab his hand, and then hug him tightly as she whispers in his ear.)

Marinette: Your prize is me! Do you like it?

Ryusei: Okay, I guess something or someone hit your head. You need help.

(She laughs maniacally, and then she kisses him forcefully while injecting a syringe on his neck, making him drowsy.)

(Timeskip)

(Ryusei is seen tied up in a chair as Marinette comes in wearing only an apron and holding a plate of fried chicken with rice and french fries as she sits on his lap.)

Marinette: You're my husband now, Ryusei. We're gonna have so much fun together.

(She laughs and starts feeding him.)

Marinette: You're mine now, nobody can do anything about it.

(She raped Ryusei all day until he became a hollow shell of his former self.)