Yandere Obsessive Azur Lane X Male Siren Reader (Lemon)

(Y/N is a male siren who had fought Azur Lane in several occasions.)

Y/N: You're going down, shipgirls!

Enterprise: I don't think so, siren!

(Every time they fight Y/N, they start becoming completely obsessive to the point they killed their commanders.)

Akagi: (fingers herself) Oh my

Akagi: (fingers herself) Oh my... he's really a cutie... I can't wait to have more fun with him...

Bismarck: (fingers herself) I can't wait anymore either

Bismarck: (fingers herself) I can't wait anymore either... (moans) I want to make love with him so badly...

Belfast: (to Enterprise) Okay, milady. You said you had a plan to capture him and make him ours.

Enterprise: Yep, but first we need to lure the other sirens to a trap before we get to kill them. And once we do, we focus on this Y/N.

(The girls smirk deviously as they intend to make sure their plan works.)

(Next day, Y/N is seen returning home as he suddenly sees the shipgirls instead of the sirens.)

Y/N: So you're here.

Enterprise: To make you ours.

Y/N: I don't think so. You're in my territory. Backup team!

(Nothing happens.)

Bismarck: (smirks) Ow, those veaklings didn't come... could it be because we killed them?

Y/N: Don't be ridiculous. My empress and her fellows would never be so easily defeated.

Akagi: Ara ara... want us to show their dead bodies? Wait, I remember having the rest of my teammates incinerate them... Oops.

Y/N: You bitches... I'LL MAKE YOU PAY!

(Y/N starts fighting the shipgirls, but then more and more of them keep appearing, and Y/N is eventually defeated due to being outnumbered.)

Y/N: Damn it...

(Roon then kicks him in the face, knocking him out, and some minutes later, Akagi is seen riding his member while Bismarck is sitting on his face. He wakes up and struggles, but Bismarck smirks deviously as she presses her butt on his face.)

Bismarck: You better start licking. You don't vant to get your skull crushed by my poverful ass, do you? Hahahaha!

(Y/N reluctantly starts licking Bismarck's butt while Akagi rides him faster.)

Akagi: (moans) More! More! MORE!

(Several minutes later, the three cum massively, and since then the shipgirls had taken turns having their way with him. Enterprise raped him like an amazon, Belfast raped him in a reverse cowgirl position, and Y/N has been raped for countless days until his mind broke. The little shipgirls were the only ones who didn't rape him because... you know why. Y/N now lives as a sex slave for the shipgirls.)