Yandere Ship Girls X Male Siren/Battleship Reader

(Y/N is the prototype of the Azur Lane Project. But he proved to be too dangerous for them to control and ended up locked in a special vault.)

Admiral: Inside this vault lies the most dangerous battleship ever created. If he comes out, it's no use to ask for help, there'll be no time! If you value your damn lives, keep the vault closed. Never click this button!

(Then the shipgirls are seen standing in front of the admiral.)

Admiral: Any doubt?

Shipgirls: (unison) No sir.

(As the Admiral leaves, the shipgirls look at the male siren/battleship.)

(The shipgirls became completely obsessed by him

(The shipgirls became completely obsessed by him.)

Enterprise: I don't understand how can someone so cute be that dangerous.

Bismarck: If I remember well, the komandants called him "The First Devour"

(The other shipgirls became confused by that.)

(One day, the battle between the shipgirls and the sirens escalates too fast.)

Admiral: I guess I have no choice.

Commander: What are you talking about?

Commander 2: Don't tell me...

Admiral: Unleash the First Devour. NOW!

(Y/N is unleashed and helps the shipgirls against the sirens. As he chokes Tester, she tries to speak.)

Tester: Why... fight us? You're... one of us...

Y/N: One of you? You didn't create me. Azur Lane did!

(Y/N kills Tester while the other shipgirls gain the upper hand and kill the other sirens. There are some who turned on their "commanders" and killed them as well.)

Kaga: This is for locking Y/N in a vault.

(Azur Lane won their battle, but the price was very high, because now the shipgirls will do whatever it takes to be together with Y/N.)