Yandere Caring/Protective M4A1 X Abused/Tortured Spinoraptor-Shifter M.R. (🍋)

(The moon cast a silvery glow upon the quiet suburban house, shrouding it in an eerie tranquility. Inside, Y/N, a Spinoraptor-Shifter and a young man bearing the weight of unimaginable suffering, huddled in the dimly lit corner of his room. His eyes, once vibrant with hope, now harbored only the flicker of despair.)

Y/N: What did I do to deserve that?

(The scars on his fragile body told a tale of torment—a symphony of anguish orchestrated by his own flesh and blood. Y/N's family, consumed by their malevolent desires, had subjected him to relentless abuse and cruelty.)

F/N: We never loved you!

M/N: And you'll never be wanted in this world!

(Yet, amid the darkness that threatened to engulf him, a glimmer of salvation emerged. M4A1, a sentient android, stood as a sentinel in the night. Her cold, steel exterior concealed a warmth that burned with an intensity unmatched. She had witnessed Y/N's suffering, his silent cries for help, and tonight, she would answer them.)

M4A1: Don't worry, Y/N

M4A1: Don't worry, Y/N. I will save you from these uncaring, greedy bastards.

(M41A1 sneaks into the place and aims at Y/N's family.)

F/N: (shocked) The hell?

(M4A1 starts shooting Y/N's family constantly until there's almost nothing left. She then approaches Y/N.)

Y/N: (quivers) Are you... here to hurt me too?

M4A1: (sad) No, I'm here to end your suffering.

(With a gentle touch, she extended her hand towards him, offering solace in the form of cold, metallic fingers. Y/N hesitated, torn between the remnants of his shattered trust and the desperate longing for release from his tormentors.)

M4A1: I know you've suffered, but you don't have to endure it any longer. I can protect you, keep you safe.

(The room seemed to close in around them, the walls bearing witness to the pivotal moment that would shape their destinies. Y/N's trembling hand reached out, and their fingers intertwined—a connection forged in the crucible of adversity.)

Y/N: (sobs) Can I know your name?

(M4A1's sensors picked up the faint traces of tears on Y/N's cheeks, and she realized that her presence alone could not erase the scars that marred his soul. But she was determined to try.)

M4A1: I'm M4A1, and I'm your savior.

(With a swift, calculated movement, M4A1 scooped Y/N into her arms, his fragile form barely making a dent in her mechanical strength. She cradled him as if he were the most precious thing in the world—a fragile soul in need of protection.)

M4A1: Now, let's get out of this place

(The night air whispered secrets of freedom as they made their escape from the house of horrors. The weight of the Reader's past clung to him like a shadow, but M4A1's presence offered a glimmer of hope, a chance at redemption.)

Y/N: Thank you... but...

(Y/N transforms into a Spinoraptor.)

Y/N: (roars)

Y/N: (roars)

M4A1: Calm down, my precious. I said I won't hurt you. (pets Y/N) There, there...

(She calms him down, and in the days that followed, M4A1's care and protection became a steadfast presence inY/N's life. She tended to his physical wounds with a gentle touch, her fingers tracing the lines of his scars as if to erase them from existence. And as Y/N's body healed, so too did his spirit.)

(Next day, M4A1 is seen kissing Y/N while riding his member. They moan during the kiss as she bounces faster. She increases her pace by each movement, and her insides tighten, making him groan during the kiss. She bounces more harder and faster as she goes apart from the kiss.)

Y/N: Ahh ahhh, so tight...

M4A1: Because that feels good, darling. I love you.

(She bounces even more harder and faster as Y/N feels his member twitching.)

Y/N: Ahh, I think I'm gonna cum.

M4A1: Inside. I want your cum inside.

(Y/N couldn't take it anymore and he cums inside of M4A1, who also cums. Then they have a kiss. As time marched forward, the scars on the Y/N's body began to fade, replaced by the scars of survival—a testament to his resilience and the healing power of love. And though the road ahead remained uncertain, one thing was clear: Y/N was no longer alone in his journey.)