Yandere Caring/Overprotective Sona Peerage x S. O. H. Godzilla & Mothra Reader

(Y/N Gozumothra's existence is a testament to the union of two iconic leaders of the Titan Faction known as Godzila (Human Form) and Mothra (Human Form). and their commitment to safeguarding the planet. Born into a world that often grapples with conflict and environmental crises, he has embraced his lineage and strives to carry on the legacy of his parents as a guardian of Earth. What he doesn't know is that he will attract the attention of Sona Sitri and her Peerage.)

(One day, Y/N is strolling the city.)

Y/N: Hmm, it looks like peaceful

Y/N: Hmm, it looks like peaceful. Better return to Kuoh Academy before someone notices my disappearance.

(Sona appears out of nowhere along with the female members of her peerage.)

Sona: My dear.

Tsubaki: We've been searching for you.

(He tried to maintain his composure, but the weight of their gaze was overwhelming.)

Y/N: Sona, what do you and your peerage want from me?

(They approach him as Momo's slender fingers trace his cheek.)

Momo: Only your love, my darling. We'll protect you from any threat, even if it means using our powers.

(Days turned into weeks, and the presence of Sona's Peerage in his life grew more pronounced. They followed him everywhere, and their watchful eyes never left him. At first, it felt suffocating, but over time, he began to understand the depth of their feelings.)

(One day, Y/N is seen facing E/N Ghidorus, also known as Prince Ghidorah.)

E/N: We finally met, son of Godzilla

Sona: Who are you? And what do you want with my darling?

E/N: My name is E/N Ghidorus, but you can call me Prince Ghidorah. I have joined the Khaos Brigade so I can finally face the son of Godzilla and Mothra. As for what I want, it's to finish what my father couldn't!

Y/N: Very well, I shall accept your challenge!

(Then they start fighting, Y/N fights valiantly, but almost gets overpowered. When Sona and her peerage realize Y/N was losing, they decide to interfere by combining their destruction spells.)

E/N: What?

Sona: Nobody harms our Y/N...

Tsubaki: We will protect him from every threat...

Momo: That includes you and your father...

Reya: Because...

Tomoe: We love him...

Tsubasa: Now, Prince Ghidorah...

Ruruko: Face your demise!

(They combine their attacks into a powerful destruction spell which destroys Prince Ghidorah as Y/N gets up as he healed up and shoots an energy beam which overpowers Prince Ghidorah's counter attack due to the destruction spell launched.)

(Timeskip)

(One evening, as they sat on a rooftop, watching the stars.)

Sona: We would do anything to keep you safe, my love. Even if it means facing the mightiest of monsters.

Y/N: (smiles) Sona, I appreciate your protectiveness, but I can handle myself. I don't want you girls to go to such extremes.

Tsubaki: But my dear, you are our world. We cannot bear the thought of losing you.

(Y/N realized the true extent of their yandere nature. Their love was all-consuming, and he had become their raison d'être. As time went on, their bond deepened, and the hybrid found himself growing fond of the girls' unwavering devotion. Their overprotectiveness had a certain charm, and he couldn't deny that he had come to rely on their presence.)

(Meanwhile in the courtyard of Kuoh Academy, the girls' dead bodies are seen everywhere as the police investigates, and Saji is seen talking to the officers.)

Saji: I don't know exactly who did this. But if he or she can kill that much people, you need to catch this individual as soon as possible.

(Since then Kuoh Academy was closed until the officers decided to close the case.)